Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Four more beers. lol.

HaHa good one by the homeless guy.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
We know he has back slid on the drinking. Do you guys think he might be backsliding into drugs again too?

Assumptions are generally dangerous. This boy has had his "15 minutes of fame"- time to ignore him and let things progress as they may. One thing for sure, he needs help.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Assumptions are generally dangerous. This boy has had his "15 minutes of fame"- time to ignore him and let things progress as they may. One thing for sure, he needs help.

Well, obviously some people have a bit more of a stake in this than others. This guy is still running the city that I live in, and has a realistic chance of getting to keep that job for another 4 years.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Well, obviously some people have a bit more of a stake in this than others. This guy is still running the city that I live in, and has a realistic chance of getting to keep that job for another 4 years.

If I was you I might consider voting for someone else on election day.

El Barto

les fesses a l'aire
Feb 11, 2007
Quebec
Yup its the mayor alright can you imagine this idiot representing people of a city
what an image.
I have no problem with him as Mayor as long as he is doing his job. True it brings one to doubt if he is sober on the job. Image is a huge thing in politics more so than substance. People expect Saints and even judge politicians by how they much use teleprompters.

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
I have no problem with him as Mayor as long as he is doing his job. True it brings one to doubt if he is sober on the job. Image is a huge thing in politics more so than substance. People expect Saints and even judge politicians by how they much use teleprompters.

Lets not pretend that if he is a saint or not is still a legitimate question. He is far far gone from that.

mentalfloss

Prickly Curmudgeon Smiter
Jun 28, 2010
His policy failed too.

If it wasn't for his hubris and self-nihilation, we wouldn't have a council that ran him over.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.

Well, one thing about Ford, he doesn't try to come across as something he's not- what you see is what you get, unlike most of the bastards these days!

BornRuff

Time Out
Nov 17, 2013
Well, one thing about Ford, he doesn't try to come across as something he's not- what you see is what you get, unlike most of the bastards these days!

How do you figure that? He has constantly lied about what he is. He lies a lot more than the average politician, he is just really bad at it so you can always see through it.

He says he is not a celebrity, but then he flies down to LA trying to get into the Oscars, spends the whole time posing for pictures on the strip, and then goes on Jimmy Kimmel.

He spent a year lying about his drug use and attacking other people over it, then admitted that it was all true from the start.

He has constantly said he is not an alcoholic, says that he quit drinking, and he couldn't stop even for a few months. He claims that he is in his office to return phone calls, then stumbles out blind drunk.

The guy says that he supports kids and families, yet he constantly votes against any bill that provides support for kids and families.