Tax return 2013

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Netfiled last Tuesday; getting deposited tomorrow. Pretty good turn-around, 7 business days.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I have one more thing to add and sending off today hopefully. If mine is as fast as yours that will be excellent

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
So adding medical expenses did not change my return by one single penny.

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Netfiled last Tuesday; getting deposited tomorrow. Pretty good turn-around, 7 business days.

Just remember, Walter, if this "turn around" you are talking about involves getting a refund, it's your money the bastards have had up to 15 months! How much interest did the bastards allow you?

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Just remember, Walter, if this "turn around" you are talking about involves getting a refund, it's your money the bastards have had up to 15 months! How much interest did the bastards allow you?
I agree it's my money. I've always said the only tax we should have is a consumption tax.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
probably the same as the bank... nothing worth speaking about

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Love being able to split my pension. All couples should be able to do this not just those with pension income on a T4A.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Love being able to split my pension. All couples should be able to do this not just those with pension income on a T4A.
When I retired I figured out how much tax to get deducted from my different pension cheques so I would get to the end of the year with + or - $100. payable or refund.
After I turned 65 and got income splitting I keep promising myself that I will call the different place that issue my cheques to reduce how much they hold back for tax, because I'm paying way too much; but I kinda like that big refund every spring.
Considering the interest rate on a savings account, It's not really worth the trouble as long as I can live comfortably on what I net every month so far.............

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
When I retired I figured out how much tax to get deducted from my different pension cheques so I would get to the end of the year with + or - $100. payable or refund.
After I turned 65 and got income splitting I keep promising myself that I will call the different place that issue my cheques to reduce how much they hold back for tax, because I'm paying way too much; but I kinda like that big refund every spring.
Considering the interest rate on a savings account, It's not really worth the trouble as long as I can live comfortably on what I net every month so far.............

Then comes Spring- cheap way to save. And then the what will I spend it on begins.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I should have my return for 2010 sent off by Friday or Monday maybe. They have sent me a picture of the book they're threatening to throw at me.

The picture doesn't do it justice. I've seen in 3D, tried to lift it once or twice. Bad idea.

File early, file often, or learn to duck well.

Goober

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 23, 2009
Moving
I'm sort of almost nearly in the early stages of considering skipping the country all together alone in a group hidden in my own luggage. I dusn't want to pay.

To late. The tracking device was implanted. Not telling you how they inserted it but you can guess:lol:
Mine was removed during my colonoscopy. Ooopps let the cat out of the bag.