Canadian tourism video will give you the warm and fuzzies

SLM
+1
#1  Top Rated Post
Canadian tourism video will give you the warm and fuzzies

They had me at the moose.
An inspiring video that captures the wonders of Canada is making has been making the rounds online recently, giving Canadians something they can point to and say, "That is why I love this country."
The video mixes shots of Canada's wilderness with some of its coolest animals and most exciting activities -- all captured by home video by real Canadians.
If it seems like the best tourism video of all time, it's because it probably is.

Canada Shared by Canadians - Keep Exploring - YouTube

Canadian Tourism cut the two-minute piece together after compiling more than 65 hours of home video from some 7,000 submissions.
Not surprisingly, it makes Canada seem awesome.
The video, called Canada Shared by Canada, had been viewed more than 340,000 in just over a week.
The video begins with a young camper poised to jump from a rock face into an unidentified lake and proceeds through videos of skiiing, pond hockey and whitewater rafting.
Before long, massive whales are jumping out of the sea, geese and gophers are skittering along the grass and bears are rambling through the forest.
Local delicacies such as lobster and donairs make appearances, as do surfers, hikers, dolphins and dogs.
The Aurora Borealis, the CN Tower, the Rocky Mountains. It is all quite inspiring.
Kinda makes me want to visit some time.

Canadian tourism video will give you the warm and fuzzies | Daily Buzz - Yahoo! News Canada (external - login to view)

Quote:

Not surprisingly, it makes Canada seem awesome.

Ahem, seem awesome?!? Canada is awesome.

Cliffy
+1
Not to be nit picky or anything but your moose was an elk. Most of those clips could have been taken here in BC. We got it all, baby!

Sparrow
+1
Yes Canada is a beautiful country but many don't appreciate it, and when we speak about it they don't believe us.

Mowich
+1
Simply awesome, SLM...................you rock girl.............thanks for the share.

petros
+1
It made me dizzy.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Not to be nit picky or anything but your moose was an elk. Most of those clips could have been taken here in BC. We got it all, baby!

Meh, moose/elk, that the good folks at yahoo don't know the difference doesn't detract from the neat video.

Quote: Originally Posted by MowichView Post

Simply awesome, SLM...................you rock girl.............thanks for the share.

Why thank you. Thank you very much.

Quote: Originally Posted by petrosView Post

It made me dizzy.

In a good way right?