Whites are Racist Month

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
No. He cant be jewish, he was in the Hitler youth afterall.

Wasn't Hitler partially Jewish? This makes for great comedy

Walter ran away from his thread, not without giving a few reds though. Another CanCon coward.

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
He couldnt have been jewish. He didnt have a sense of humour.

Was Hitler Jewish?
"In 2010, the British paper The Daily Telegraph reported that a study had been conducted in which saliva samples were collected from 39 of Hitler's known relatives to test their DNA origins and found, though inconclusively, that Hitler may have had Jewish origins. The paper reported: "A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in [the Hitler] samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews ... Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population." Again, this study, though scientific by nature, is inconclusive. "

Inconclusive.

What is conclusive though, Walter is an angry old white man with a love for the neg button.

Walter should host an Angry Caucasian Awareness Jamboree from his compound.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W

DurkaDurka

Internet Lawyer
Mar 15, 2006
Toronto
Lefties are bitter and have thin skin.

Too bad I'm not a "leftie", Walter. Carry on though, shed some more crocodile tears about how oppressed you are.

You're just an asshole, I would despise you if I was Preston Manning...can't really accuse him of being a "leftie", can you Walt?