Guest Viewing......

DaSleeper
Why do we not need to be logged in to view more than one page of each thread anymore????

karrie
why do you spend so much time worrying abuot such things?

JLM
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Why do we not need to be logged in to view more than one page of each thread anymore????

I never was and like Karrie says why would you worry about such stuff?

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

why do you spend so much time worrying abuot such things?

Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I never was and like Karrie says why would you worry about such stuff?

Why not?

Just out of curiousity, how you get "worry" out of a question?

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Why not?

DaS spends a lot of time pressure testing the settings of forums. he's said this on numerous occasions. When you spend a lot of time poking at something 'worrying' at it, is an appropriate term. I wasn't meaning it to imply he's terrified or paranoid... but he definitely has an odd preoccupation with what Andem has for forum settings.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

DaS spends a lot of time pressure testing the settings of forums. he's said this on numerous occasions. When you spend a lot of time poking at something 'worrying' at it, is an appropriate term.

So you mean "worrying" as in picking at scabs. Gotchya.

Why is it a scab?

Quote:

I wasn't meaning it to imply he's terrified or paranoid... but he definitely has an odd preoccupation with what Andem has for forum settings.

It's just and interesting question. I'm not saying DaS is getting old or anything, but maybe DaS is getting old or something...LOL...Sorry DaS, I couldn't resist.

JLM

Why not?

You make two good points, second one first.................."concern" would be a better word. Now I guess if something like this is at the top of a person's list of concerns/worries, he is a person to be envied.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

You make two good points, second one first.................."concern" would be a better word. Now I guess if something like this is at the top of a person's list of concerns/worries, he is a person to be envied.

I know DaS, in real life as well. Trust me, curious, maybe, concerned? worried? Not in the slightest.

DaSleeper
+1
#9  Top Rated Post

It's just and interesting question. I'm not saying DaS is getting old or anything, but maybe DaS is getting old or something...LOL...Sorry DaS, I couldn't resist.

Heheh ...no problem
Some people sure spend a lot of time speculating as to why I ask certain questions......maybe I'm just a asshat

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Heheh ...no problem

Quote:

Some people sure spend a lot of time speculating as to why I ask certain questions......

And affiliations too...
Quote:

maybe I'm just a asshat

Nah, you cleared that up for me a while ago, lol.