AnnaG
+2
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Hey...no one forced you to become a Beta... take your medicine!

lol
I might accept a little hazing from Andem, but not you serfs.

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

lol
I might accept a little hazing from Andem, but not you serfs.

Yup...well we have ways of making the difficult ones submit!

AnnaG
Wanna share, or will it be a surprise?

EagleSmack
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

Wanna share, or will it be a surprise?

lol.

I must control myself...

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

You have to ask Andem to become one of the Beta Testers. There is no option (unlike the previous Beta test) to change back and forth for the Members. Andem is the only one capable of changing it.

Okay - I'm on Beta now. Missed Ether Island somehow. Anyway - don't we have the edit feature or did I miss it because I just did a "quick reply"?

Sorry - just found the pencil eraser

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by EagleSmackView Post

Betas are special!

Some are hockey helmet wearing, cork on fork, short bus riding window licker, kinda special too.

karrie
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

Some are hockey helmet wearing, cork on fork, short bus riding window licker, kinda special too.

Stop being so hard on yourself Bear.

CDNBear
Quote: Originally Posted by karrieView Post

JLM

When I try to give a "rep" to someone I gave one to two months I can't but yet I get repeat reps constantly from different members. Is this something to do with this Beta bullsh*t?

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

When I try to give a "rep" to someone I gave one to two months I can't but yet I get repeat reps constantly from different members. Is this something to do with this Beta bullsh*t?

From what I can tell that usually happens when they were among the last you gave rep out to. It doesn't want us being all cliquey, and wants you to rep some other people before you can keep repping.

I think.

JLM

From what I can tell that usually happens when they were among the last you gave rep out to. It doesn't want us being all cliquey, and wants you to rep some other people before you can keep repping.

I think.

I COULD do that, but it would mean handing out red reps, which I'm opposed to doing except in dire circumstances (like when Harley shows up) It doesn't help to "win friends and influence people"

DaSleeper
Re: That new beta thingny, why is it I only have access to the results when I have a notification.... Otherwise I can't find it anywhere????

gerryh
Quote: Originally Posted by DaSleeperView Post

Re: That new beta thingny, why is it I only have access to the results when I have a notification.... Otherwise I can't find it anywhere????

didn't you download the score card?

karrie

Settings, control panel, left hand side, 'post ratings'.

gerryh

Settings, control panel, left hand side, 'post ratings'.

"post ratings" is not an option available to non beta testers. He had to have downloaded the score card.

karrie
ah... I see. my bad.

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by JLMView Post

I COULD do that, but it would mean handing out red reps, which I'm opposed to doing except in dire circumstances (like when Harley shows up) It doesn't help to "win friends and influence people"

Haven't seen her for a few months. I hope it was something someone said. lol

Quote: Originally Posted by gerryhView Post

"post ratings" is not an option available to non beta testers. He had to have downloaded the score card.

And hand in the application in triplicate, too.

JLM

Me neither.