Thread ratings now working

Andem
Well it's been eons since I broke the thread rating menu but I've fixed it an it's now possible to submit your vote on a thread. Just click on the Rate Thread menu button.

Furthermore, you can also change your rating by simply resubmitting it.

Cheers

AnnaG
It doesn't seem to have worked. 5 gold stars showed up and I clicked one for this thread and nothing happened.

shadowshiv
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

It doesn't seem to have worked. 5 gold stars showed up and I clicked one for this thread and nothing happened.

I see the 5 gold stars, Anna. It is in the top right hand corner.

Andem
When I clicked 1 star, the thread rating went down to 3/5.. Now I changed it to 5 and the average rating is 5. It appears two people have voted on this thread, and I'm one of them.

shadowshiv
I gave it a '3' rating, and it is now down to 4 stars. It definitely seems to be working.

Zan
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

I gave it a '3' rating, and it is now down to 4 stars. It definitely seems to be working.

I had to give it a try too - got it back up to 5.

Yanno, in all my years here, I don't think it's ever occurred to me to rate a thread.

AnnaG
Maybe I need to use Internet Exploder instead of Firefox? I still see 5 stars and can't click on any.

Zan
nope, I'm on firefox too Anna - what happens when you click on a rating choice is it will average it out with what's already been selected by other members. So if you click on 1 star now, it should bring the thread rating down, but not all the way to 1 unless a few more people do that too... I think.

AnnaG
No effect. The page didn't even reboot.
I don't even see stars, golden or not, on a few threads.

Zan
hmmm Anna - don't know why your page wouldn't accept the addition of your rating to it - might have to ask Andem about that... but I think the reason some of the pages don't have any stars is because no one's rated it yet.

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by ZanView Post

hmmm Anna - don't know why your page wouldn't accept the addition of your rating to it - might have to ask Andem about that... but I think the reason some of the pages don't have any stars is because no one's rated it yet.

How can one rate a thread if there are no stars to click? lol
I'm not terribly concerned with rating threads anyway. But, I get a bit fidgety about things on my puter not working properly.

Andem
You click the button "Rate Thread"

Nuggler
.......I gave it a "one", and it told me I registered an invalid vote.

Nice goin Andem......

Nuggler
Woops, my bad. Forgot to put the arrow in the little hole thingy.

Technology...........sheesh

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

You click the button "Rate Thread"

lol Thanks, Andem. Sorry for being a nuisance.