Some Tweaks

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey folks,

I'm currently working on some tweaks to the forum layout. I'm making mostly minor changes, but as you may have noticed, I changed the shade of blue on the default theme.

Another thing that I'd like to change the the top header. It's functional enough, but I'd like to make navigation easier.

I'm really open to suggestions on colours and what exactly to do with some of the design elements. (If you'd like to suggest a feature, please create a new thread in this CanadianContent.net forum!)

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
How closely tied to 'facebook' is this site. I have FF and I can see in my status bar, a bunch of 'facebook' crap every time I click on anything on this site.

I think this association with 'facebook' may compromise my privacy as I don't use my legal name on the internet, while I do have a 'facebook' account all the info on it is false except for my name and my exchanges with freinds and family.

In short, discovering this 'facebook' sh!t in my status bar is really not cool. :-|

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I just didn't link the two. The site gives you the option, I declined it.

But... go into your fb account, click on the 'story' from CC, and program it to cease publishing to your fb.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
I just didn't link the two. The site gives you the option, I declined it.

But... go into your fb account, click on the 'story' from CC, and program it to cease publishing to your fb.

How the F@CK does this site know my 'facebook' account? OK, before I was being a little paranoid, now I'm actually worried. This will be the last post I make until I know fb isn't relating my online persona with my fb account. This is bad and I'm pissed my info is being raped this way.

WTF Andem?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Okay... when you log in to CC, it gives you the option to log in with your facebook account.... Andem made no secret of the fact that he was enabling a way for people to sync the two. If you logged on using the 'log on with your facebook account' button, then you're synched up (to my understanding). It also gives you the option to log on with your CC account. Log out, look, and perhaps try it without logging in through fb. AND, go tweak your publishes on fb.

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
How the F@CK does this site know my 'facebook' account? OK, before I was being a little paranoid, now I'm actually worried. This will be the last post I make until I know fb isn't relating my online persona with my fb account. This is bad and I'm pissed my info is being raped this way.

WTF Andem?

Okay... when you log in to CC, it gives you the option to log in with your facebook account.... Andem made no secret of the fact that he was enabling a way for people to sync the two. If you logged on using the 'log on with your facebook account' button, then you're synched up (to my understanding). It also gives you the option to log on with your CC account. Log out, look, and perhaps try it without logging in through fb. AND, go tweak your publishes on fb.

In other words eh1eh...it was YOUR f*ck up and no one elses if **** from here is showing up on facebook. I have a facebook account, but in no way was I linking this or any other site I frequent to it.

Unforgiven

Force majeure
May 28, 2007

WTF Andem?

Oh right on! :lol: