The one millionth post award:

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Lone Wolf, congratulations on being the one millionth poster on CC! We are delighted to present you with this award:

...and a big thanks goes to Praxious for creating this award as well.

(We're working on getting it resized to avatar/signature size for youWolf.)

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Owwwooooo!

Thank you.... Thank you very much..... Nice cup!

It used to be lots tougher to camp on radio call-in contests in the days of Hooterville phones, manual switchboards and gossipy telephone operators. Computer HAS had its benefits....

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
All those funds should come back to the other members of CC and be divided up amongst the rest who actually made the monomental accomplishment possible. I think I'm going to report the cheap bastard.:lol:

Avro

Time Out
Feb 12, 2007
Oshawa
All those funds should come back to the other members of CC and be divided up amongst the rest who actually made the monomental accomplishment possible. I think I'm going to report the cheap bastard.:lol:

Wow, how commie of you to say so. The one who earned it should get the spoils.:cool:

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
Congratulations on the award, Wolf.:cool:

Praxius, very nice work creating the trophy.:cool:

Thanks... was a bit of a last minute thing... that and late night, and running on 3.5 hours of sleep.... I always think my stuff could be better. Well, it could have been better if I 3D modeled it, but I don't have Maya installed at present, so that'll have to do.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I might redo the trophy in Illustrator, so that it's a bit cleaner looking.

But I'm out of time for the day.... the girlfriend is coming back from TO tonight, and I gotta make it look like I was keeping the place clean while she was gone :p

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
Thanks... was a bit of a last minute thing... that and late night, and running on 3.5 hours of sleep.... I always think my stuff could be better. Well, it could have been better if I 3D modeled it, but I don't have Maya installed at present, so that'll have to do.

Artists are always their own worst critics, eh Praxius?;-):lol: