New forums: Climate change and..

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
There are two new subforums under Science and Environment. Climate Change and Alternate Theories.

We would like to keep the main Science and Environment forum for more mainstream science discussions. To discuss science in the news and generally issues that are less about political/conspiracy debates and more about traditional science discussion.

Items related to paranormal, sightings, cryptozoology (eg. ufos, bigfoot, aliens, ghosts, other dimensions,) and general extreme speculations and conspiracies, should be discussed in alternate theories.

The debate around global warming and its related issues should be held in the climate change forum.

We appreciate it if threads start in the appropriate forums. From time to time we will move threads to the new forums, or vice versa, if it is felt that is where they are better suited.

Thanks

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
So would alternate theories include earthquakes that follow eclipses, and where rain comes from???

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I dunno, I tend to clash with some folks in there. Might not be seen as kosher if you catch my drift.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I dunno, I tend to clash with some folks in there. Might not be seen as kosher if you catch my drift.

I don't know. You tend to e pretty fair and level headed, even if they don't agree with your view. And, it's one forum, not an overall mod. Just a thought. I think you'd kick butt at it.