Announcement: ShadowShiv joins the CC mod team.

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
As most of you have noticed, a bit of change is afoot at Canadian Content. Among those changes is the addition of another person to the Moderation team here.

We have invited Shadowshiv to join us and we are fortunate to announce that he has accepted. Shadow will have full mod responsibilities.

Enjoy that new whizzie stick Shadow, just remember - they can be a bit wild until they're broken in. :p

Last edited:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Way to go guys. You couldn't have found a more volatile poster? Sheesh... lunatic that guy is.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Good luck Shadowshiv hope you use this new position ,with an un BIAS mind..

lol... it won't matter. The instant he has to step in and ask people to keep it down, they'll fly off the handle. They always do.

Thankfully shadow's got the humor to deal with it.

Zzarchov

House Member
Aug 28, 2006
Well they always say you get more flies with honey than vinegar...

BUT

thats a damn lie, put a bowl of balsamic vinegar down and a bowl of honey and the vinegar will be swarming with fruit flies.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Hold me! I'm about to faint....

Shadowshiv a man???

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
As most of you have noticed, a bit of change is afoot at Canadian Content. Among those changes is the addition of another person to the Moderation team here.

We have invited Shadowshiv to join us and we are fortunate to announce that he has accepted. Shadow will have full mod responsibilities.

Enjoy that new whizzie stick Shadow, just remember - they can be a bit wild until they're broken in. :p

Thank you very much, Zan.:smile:

I thought there was a little bit of a change with how the board looked when I poked my head in tonight.:lol:

*pulls out whizzie stick*

If that doesn't work, then can I use my whizzie stone?
:lol: