Jun 18, 2007
Nice index layout change Andem

The who's online column is placed nicely. Videos etc. Nice work boss. :cool:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Thanks man :)

I'll be touching it up over the next few days. This is just the main index page.

Special thanks to the whole mod team for their input.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I've finished updating the forum home page. I'm not done with it yet, but you'll be able to collapse any of the boxes there.

Please post your comments here.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
The coolest get on top first ;)

But nice layout. I was wondering what happened to the other tabs when they wern't posting anything in their lists.

Now I know, and Knowing is half the Battle

GI JOE!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
But nice layout. I was wondering what happened to the other tabs when they wern't posting anything in their lists.

I disabled them a couple of days ago because of server load issues. I might bring them back, but I'll have to figure out a way to incorporate them nicely.

Praxius

Mass'Debater
Dec 18, 2007
Halifax, NS & Melbourne, VIC
I disabled them a couple of days ago because of server load issues. I might bring them back, but I'll have to figure out a way to incorporate them nicely.

Meh, not a major concern, I don't mind a bit of exercise in clicking a few extra buttons to see what I want.

*pants* phew.... heart's starting to cramp up from all this typing.... *coughs up blood*

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
Freak!! I was so confused. I was here earlier, then came back and everything had changed. I thought my computer was imploding or something. Whew.

Well, good job. I appreciate the effort that goes into doing this sort of thing. Thanks.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I like the interactive arrow above the flag list. Just noticed it. You can move the top threads out of the way to see easier see the forums without scrolling up and down.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Hi, Chris-Andem,
I'm completely confused now! Can't get my eyes off your picture!!!;-):lol: Great sculptured upper torso!! You are not trying to compete with the English Titan, are you?? ;-);-)

ooooooo kkkkk...... I will go and start all over again, trying to find my way through the new ,,, ahem... layout... I'll see if I can find any of the other threads besides the top ones!!:roll:

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I like it. The interactive feature is great and it looks good. Good work Chris.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Hi, Chris-Andem,
I'm completely confused now! Can't get my eyes off your picture!!!;-):lol: Great sculptured upper torso!! You are not trying to compete with the English Titan, are you?? ;-);-)

ooooooo kkkkk...... I will go and start all over again, trying to find my way through the new ,,, ahem... layout... I'll see if I can find any of the other threads besides the top ones!!:roll:
Chris borrowed some of my modelling photos. They were my rejects from my portfolio.