Animated Siggies?

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Just whining here ... Andem, why can't we have animated siggies if they are small enough? Please please?? ;-)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Have you PM'ed him? I think a lot of times he doesn't read through much in the forum.

***You know, I think it's really unfair that he essentially rules our social lives, shutting us off from our preferred intellectual contact merely by not being around to fix a server problem, yet has a whole busy life outside of here. Not fair!!***

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
lol ... I'll catch him on IM, thanks Karrie. We yap often ... I just was hoping more folks would whine with me so we could have some pretties!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
you probably won't like to hear my opinion... lol... I'd rather we not have animated sigs. As it is, an overly long signature kid of clutters up the threads. I can only imagine what animated graphics of all sorts would do for them. But, I'd be more than happy to deal with them if it was what most of the forum wanted, and andem okayed it.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Karrie ... I was thinking of something small, kinda like our avatars. We can have animations in them, but the size is restricted. I'd like to be able to add a couple sparkles or something shiny to my sig. :)

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
I just remembered, I was supposed to receive a commemorative gif for my signature or something for winning the evolution versus creationism debate!

shadowshiv

Dark Overlord
May 29, 2007
lol ... I'll catch him on IM, thanks Karrie. We yap often ... I just was hoping more folks would whine with me so we could have some pretties!!

I shudder to think what ol' Dave would come up with.8O;-):lol:

Speaking of Avatars...what made you decide to change yours?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I just remembered, I was supposed to receive a commemorative gif for my signature or something for winning the evolution versus creationism debate!
That's right. I'll make something for your signature.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Well, he did fix "Anarchist....*YAWN*" when asked......... so it can't hurt to ask, the worst he will do is say no........I'd like my old one.......

Last edited: