Karrie: A new member to CC staff

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Karrie has agreed to jump on board to our moderating team to allow us to remain at a team of 3 committed members helping keep the board running smooth for everyone.

As you may notice, we've greened her and are extremely excited to have such a level-heard person join our team.

So, without delay, let's welcome her aboard!

Outta here

Senate Member
Jul 8, 2005
Edmonton AB
Welcome Karrie. Canadian Content is fortunate to have you on their team of moderators!!
So glad you said yes.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Couldn't have made a better choice. Welcome Karrie.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
I know she is a fine choice...she actually been modding me privately for months now8O....I take all credit for her training:p

she has a knack for being very diplomatic and getting her point across....

Hell just ask triedit whats it like trying to get Doc Nuthatch here to come to reason.....

Karrie! good on you...

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Thanks for all the votes of confidence guys. I'll try not to turn powerdrunk and prove you all wrong. LOL.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California

Congratulations Karrie - what a good choice has been made to ease some of the load the mods have been hauling around lately.

CanCon is getting better and better - and this is just fine news! Curio

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
it's weird seeing yer name in green....you know me ...doc and mods and all....hey i just thought of a great idea...why not make me mod too..i mean wow i've been the most banned ever guy online so i really can have no qualms of doing what a buck'
s gotta do....i'm stable as hell too....no fickleness there at all...it's not like i go all emotional or nothing....and it would be an interesting study on how fast a forum's membership could go south....betcha within a week it's just me and durka talking shop.....which is all you really want anyway:roll:

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
What a great decision. Kudos to the site Administration for making the best choice possible. Karrie is a class act and in my mind a very level headed individual, she must be a Libra ;)

Are brownie points kinda like rep points too? :)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
it's weird seeing yer name in green....you know me ...doc and mods and all....hey i just thought of a great idea...why not make me mod too..i mean wow i've been the most banned ever guy online so i really can have no qualms of doing what a buck'
s gotta do....i'm stable as hell too....no fickleness there at all...it's not like i go all emotional or nothing....and it would be an interesting study on how fast a forum's membership could go south....betcha within a week it's just me and durka talking shop.....which is all you really want anyway:roll:

lol. that's a GREAT idea!!