On Ignore

Gemini911

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Toronto
Glad to see this better side of you Dave, and that you are not giving into the negative postings directed towards you. Good for you.

OK I take that back for you have slipped temporarily. I have to admit though, you can be really funny sometimes!

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
Funny. It always seems to be the ladies who baby the trolls. Not that you've been one yet DD, you're a hoot., but I've run across a couple in my day and find the ladies usually have a soft spot. Must be the maternal instinct.:smile:

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
Well, it takes a man to actually get the job done.

When you try to ignore yourself, it says "Sorry, we can't help you ignore yourself".

Quite a funny message.

triedit

inimitable
Some would argue we're soft in the head rather than soft in the heart.;-)

But honestly, Im very proud of the effort Dave has been making here. He'll be the first to admit, he was wayy waaaaayyyyy out of line on the vine. He has expressed some remorse for that on the vine, in my forum, and to me privately. Some have chosen not to acknowledge any apology and that is thier right I suppose. Here, for the most part, he seems to really be making an effort.

Positive reinforcement works wonders on Dave--and on most of us frankly.

Most of the viners, while not interested in being Daves buddy, are willing to let go of the past so long as it doesnt come here. There's still a bit of a problem with bleed through from time to time but I know dave is trying.

May 28, 2007
Honour our Fallen
So that's why the nick Unforgiven? 8O

honestly...oh oh the last time i said honestly to you I got meself in trouble....LOL just kiddin...I'm a kidder....(subtle ain't I)

seriously I'm pretty sure he ripped it off from the movie of the same name.

He's not big on originality...gets real antzy round any sort of humour, hates noobs and likes his forums small, hence the trashing of everyone new that has come in here as of late.....what else....oh yeah he wants all our children to be in the army
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/c...7-arctic-boundary-dispute-may-heating-up.html

besides that I love the guy...and like i said one day in some thread tucked away on the internet we shall be getting cyber stoned and havin loads of cyber tranny sex....

Gemini911

Electoral Member
May 29, 2007
Toronto
Yes getting a little outta control. Dave use the ignore button, I'm sure some of us still want you around here.

eh1eh

Blah Blah Blah
Aug 31, 2006
Under a Lone Palm
honestly...oh oh the last time i said honestly to you I got meself in trouble....LOL just kiddin...I'm a kidder....(subtle ain't I)

seriously I'm pretty sure he ripped it off from the movie of the same name.

He's not big on originality...gets real antzy round any sort of humour, hates noobs and likes his forums small, hence the trashing of everyone new that has come in here as of late.....what else....oh yeah he wants all our children to be in the army
http://forums.canadiancontent.net/c...7-arctic-boundary-dispute-may-heating-up.html

besides that I love the guy...and like i said one day in some thread tucked away on the internet we shall be getting cyber stoned and havin loads of cyber tranny sex....

Unfy has been here a while now, since before the viner migration and he's fitting in quite nicely. Seemed like just anther intellegent poster. Always has something positive to add to a convo. I can't speak to your detailed analysis of his personality but I like him.