Why Can't I reply to a thread?

SVMc

Nominee Member
Apr 16, 2007
Toronto
Hi There,
I've tried to post to the thread on the spending on taxes vs. basic necessities twice now. Both times I used the "Post Reply" button, and typed a fairly lengthy response, but no objectionable language etc.. the first time I was told that the post would be submitted when a moderator reviewed it, but it has not been in the past few hours and with the growth of the thread it seems unlikley that other users are having to have thier content reviewed.
The second time it seems to have taken the response which I re-typed, but then when I went to see it was not there.
So then I tried to submit it using the quick reply function and it told me it was the same as something I had posted 5 min. ago which wasn't yet posted.
Can someone explain?

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
Sorry. There is a script that reduces spam and focuses on new members. For some reason the program kept catching the posts. Great posts too. I have activated them. Hopefully you don't find many more of those problems. Let me know if you do.

SVMc

Nominee Member
Apr 16, 2007
Toronto
Thanks so much, I went back and deleted the other duplicate posts and the evil horny fire faces. :)