picture

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
It's really easy! You have two options: a) Use it as your avatar and/or b) Upload it as your profile picture. You should do both. Here are the steps:

1. Click "Control Panel" on top of page.
2. Click "Edit Avatar"
3. Upload it from your hard drive.
4. Repeat steps two and three "Edit Profile Picture".

mapleleafgirl

Electoral Member
Dec 13, 2006
windsor,ontario
It's really easy! You have two options: a) Use it as your avatar and/or b) Upload it as your profile picture. You should do both. Here are the steps:

1. Click "Control Panel" on top of page.
2. Click "Edit Avatar"
3. Upload it from your hard drive.
4. Repeat steps two and three "Edit Profile Picture".

hey thanks.

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
just a suggestion. there's a lot of wasted space in that pic.

congrats on replacing your avatar btw sanctus. that other one was horribly stretched. it creeped me out. try smiling next time though :)

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
i think you are a pair of brothers, pretending to be the same person for some evil purpose.

Yeah! That's it..the evil sanctus boys..plotting to take on the world~~~ Actually, you live allot closer to my brother then I do, since he lives in Vancouver and I'm in Ontario.

Just saw him at Christmas though:)

Saw enough of him growing up anyway, for we shared a room together. If that wasn't enough, we shared an apartment together for a few years at University too...no wonder he left Ontario for BC!! hah hah hah

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
birmingham is a black pit in the centre of england, made of smoke and stale tanneries. the inhabitants are known as brummies, and smell faintly of cabbage, and speak a strange language known only to themselves. the area is heavily industrial and has been since the industrial revolution, which pretty much started there.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
birmingham is a black pit in the centre of england, made of smoke and stale tanneries. the inhabitants are known as brummies, and smell faintly of cabbage, and speak a strange language known only to themselves. the area is heavily industrial and has been since the industrial revolution, which pretty much started there.

Harsh, that's pretty harsh....

Let me explain, people in Birmingham (or Brummies as we call em) have an incredibly strong accent (crikey, even I can't understand em....I'll tell you a joke that basically is about the Brummie accent.....What's the difference between a Buffalo and a Bison?...you can cant wash your hair in a buffalo..but you can a Bison).....

also they have a HUGE asian population and are generally quite poor....

Basically Birmingham is a dump.....a dump with people with silly accents.

I ACTUALLY Quite like Ontario, and Mapleleafgirl your quite cute actually for a young'em (so says the 24 year old)

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
sorry i got carried away with my description of birmingham. What i meant is it is a highly industrial and hence dirty area, similar to parts of ontario. obviously an enormous generalisation.

Daz_Hockey

Council Member
Nov 21, 2005
sorry i got carried away with my description of birmingham. What i meant is it is a highly industrial and hence dirty area, similar to parts of ontario. obviously an enormous generalisation.

See, I think Brummieland is a shytehole.....whereas Ontario isn't, I've lived in downton Toronto, St. Catherine's and spent a bit of time around the great lakes, while it's the biggest industrial chunk of Canada, it's nothing like it mate.

Plus the Ladies sound good with the accent...has any one ever said that about a Brummie bird?

Reactions: hermanntrude