Thread / Post pages

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Hey guys..

I'm sure members who have been around before we switched from phpbb to vbulletin remember the way I had designed the thread pages, and most really missed when I adopted the vbulletin style... Well, I've decided to go back to the style we all loved and reverted back to a new modified version of the original.

I will still touch it up a bit over the next few days.

Any suggestions?

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Andem

You are a wizard and a saint!

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com
Hey guys..

I'm sure members who have been around before we switched from phpbb to vbulletin remember the way I had designed the thread pages, and most really missed when I adopted the vbulletin style... Well, I've decided to go back to the style we all loved and reverted back to a new modified version of the original.

I will still touch it up a bit over the next few days.

Any suggestions?

I much prefer this way to the way it was before you changed it back. Looks cleaner and more presentable!

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Not only that but it doesn't look 'cookie cutter' like many boards do.

I agree it did look cookie-cutter -- because it was. This style is original and to be found nowhere else.. it's a template I originally designed for phpbb when CC was running open-source forums. Apologies for taking forever to get this look back!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
hmmm, I don't seem to be able to get the quotes to work though... is this just me being computer illiterate?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
hmmm, I don't seem to be able to get the quotes to work though... is this just me being computer illiterate?

Hitting the orange quote button at the top right hand side of the post? Works for me.

Additionally, multiquote functions. If you wanna quote multiple posts, hit "Multi" for each post -- a star will appear on the Multi Icon.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I definitely like this better. Have we always been able to copy and paste photos? Usually I right click and copy the address of the photo and use the "insert image" feature. I just noticed when I copied an article, that the photo came along with it.

BTW, do you know Scott Etchings at Talk On? That whole forum seems to be gone.

Dixie Cup

Senate Member
Sep 16, 2006
Edmonton
It's likely because I have a crappy memory, but is there any way to find the posts I have made in the past? I don't come on very often (like maybe once every two weeks) and I'd like to see some of the replies (if any) to my posts but I forget where I've posted. Any suggestions??

Thanks!!