Rep Points

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
How do members (I) see their rep comments. I've given out some and am cursious if people can see what I wrote.

Anyone?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Well that explains the points I have in my profile, 14 and counting. I can't see who reported me but I see the threads that I was reported in and some rather insulting words like "knob" are at the end of the complaints. Rather ironic that someone finds my point of view offensive only to say offensive things about moi, I believe we adult call that childish behavior.

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
Well that explains the points I have in my profile, 14 and counting. I can't see who reported me but I see the threads that I was reported in and some rather insulting words like "knob" are at the end of the complaints. Rather ironic that someone finds my point of view offensive only to say offensive things about moi, I believe we adult call that childish behavior.

No kidding. Lame city.

Where in your profile is this?

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL hit control panel and once the page comes up scroll down to the bottom of that page don't hit any fancy function keys on the side for profile. If you've been reported it will be under the most recent post in the control panel page. LOL Said1 you never say anything offensive, but if you want some points I'll report you if you want me to.

Reactions: Said1

Said1

Hubba Hubba
Apr 18, 2005
Das Kapital
LOL hit control panel and once the page comes up scroll down to the bottom of that page don't hit any fancy function keys on the side for profile. If you've been reported it will be under the most recent post in the control panel page. LOL Said1 you never say anything offensive, but if you want some points I'll report you if you want me to.

You can give good rep too. Check yours. :angel8:

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
Said1, nope no good reports for moi. Hint, hint, send money order to Said1 in the New Year.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006
I can't see any comments on your general public profiles. We can check in the moderation area for comments and by who if it is ever necessary. That of course comes with an exceptionally high fee. The mods would need to meet in Whistler to review the results and discuss possible actions.

Sassylassie

House Member
Jan 31, 2006
LOL Kreskin make it the "Days Inn" with no food or beverages and I'll consider a litte donation. Sassy says to herself isn't it that time of the year we vote for the Mod of the year? Cough, cough.:laughing7: come on members lets start bribing I mean nomminating the Mods for Mod of the Year, I have a Tiara that I'm not currently using. I think I"m gonna recommend: gotta check my profile first thou??????????????????????????