Temporary Glitch - You can post again

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
We've added some upgraded features to frequent members; in the process, you may have lost your posting abilities for 5 minutes.. but there's back. Additionally, you can now have upto 200 private messages stored in your box among other new exclusive features outside the forum which are coming soon :D

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I couldn't post. So I re-registered under a slightly different name. And now I can't post again as my original name as I've forgotten my old password and I can't even remember the email address that I used when I first joined this forum. But it doesn't really matter because my screenname is still almost exactly the same anyway

Reactions: Andem

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
OK blackleaf, I have merged ALL of your old posts into your new username... and now changed your username to just Blackleaf again.

Don't forget your current password ;)

I couldn't post. So I re-registered under a slightly different name. And now I can't post again as my original name as I've forgotten my old password and I can't even remember the email address that I used when I first joined this forum. But it doesn't really matter because my screenname is still almost exactly the same anyway