CanConooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooogle

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Speaking of CanCon, does anybody here have an opinion on CRTC forced Canadian Content on Canadian Television and Radio?

Current CanCon regulations state that 35% of a Canadian radio stations broadcast content must be Canadian. Is that too much or too little? Some Radio stations get some leniency, like the CHUM stations in Windsor, which are only required to air 20% Canadian content. Others are required to abide by the 35% rule.

Seemed rather odd that no one has ever actually discussed CanCon on Canadian Content forums. :roll:

On the subject of Google, there's an interesting article in the current issue of Baseline magazine about Google. If you're curious about how Google got started and how it works, I suggest you pick up a copy of the magazine.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: CanConooooooooooooooo

Conooooooogle....isn't that another word for sex?

Simpleton

Electoral Member
Jun 17, 2006
Sarnia
sarnia.selfip.org
Re: RE: CanConooooooooooooooo

Twila said:
Conooooooogle....isn't that another word for sex?

No! CanCon is a contraction of the words Canadian and Content. CanConooogle is a contraction of CanCon and Google. So CanConooogle is the place to find Canadian Content.

CanConooogle... Your search for Canadian Content starts here!

Or maybe that's what it means. I'm just guessing!

It could also mean that they're searching for a Con (Convict) in the Can (bathroom). Which could also mean sex. Assuming of course, you're another Con looking for a Con in the Can... Or would that be shower? Oh, I don't know. :lol:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: CanConooooooooooooooo

It could also mean that they're searching for a Con (Convict) in the Can (bathroom). Which could also mean sex. Assuming of course, you're another Con looking for a Con in the Can... Or would that be shower? Oh, I don't know. Laughing

I don't know either. What I do know is never never drop the soap lol