Updated Forum Home Layout

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
I thank the Administration for the condensed layout on the front page of the Canadian Content Community Forum! The revised arrangement of subforums within larger forums is quite appreciated, and makes it much easier to navigate the front page. Thank you!

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
lol wasn't there already a thread about this? Man you must really be bored today.

Though this format is alright I prefered the other format to this. Was more orginized. At least for me. Thats my opinion and we all know what an opinion is worth.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Finder, if you check the posting times, I think you would discover that this thread pre-empted our dear Cosmo. And you should post your opinion, of course, Finder! Even if it's not acted on, when the membership posts opinions on changes such as these en masse, it gives the Administrators guidance on how best to implement changes in the interest of the membership in the future.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Ah yes, of course I wouldn't actually check to see the time this was posted at. That would smack of too much effort Paradox!.

Well I'm sticking with it. I found the old way with more sub cats was easyier to find what I was looking for. Perhaps it's just because I was used to it and I'd generally ignore certain areas.

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
ok thats odd. the forum has changed again. Perhaps what I orginal saw was just a burb while the change was being made? For a while all the topics were pretty much lumbed together.

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Updated Forum Home La

:lol: I didn't check the time either, but I should have known Five would be on top of things around here!

Hmmm ... I like the new format. So far yer outnumbered, Finder. ;) Plus you better start agreeing since we now have your wife to offer up "Finder Stories" of the embarrassing kind. heehee

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
FiveParadox is shocked!

Where is the Board of Directors thread?! Where did it go?! :evil:

Just thought I would point that out to the Administration.

Not sure if that's on purpose or not. :)

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
You could always make a new "Rules and regulations" forum for FiveParadox. I think that would keep him happy. Hey if you make that forum, I promise to post there just to piss him off. lmao :twisted:

(just kidding around Fiveparadox)

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Ah, okay.

Even though the Board of Directors forum has been removed, however, the Restricted category continues to appear beneath the rest of the forum categories. Is the member group supposed to continue to have access to this category (even though it's empty now)?