Multiple User Names

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Please note that multiple user names are not allowed at Canadian Content. Anyone who has registered under more than one name can PM me and I will disable all but the one you choose to keep.

If you register and forget your user name or password, please email either Andem or I and we will help you fix it up. :)

Andem - email: cwalsh <at> canadiancontent.net
Cosmo - email: sandy <at> canadiancontent.net

Thanks all!

(edit: fixed email links)

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Hear, hear!

Hear, hear, Cosmo!

Thank you for having made mention of this issue; I have noticed that it is particularly on-topic at this time, given the recent bout of multiple usernames that had seemed to crop up here on Canadian Content in recent days; I would thank our Administrators and Moderators for having taken such expedient — and appropriate — action, to ensure that the Forum Rules and Terms of Service are respected.

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
If there is a loud beep from their computers every time they receive an X-Report from a certain user I know, then there is most assuredly not going to be any "zzzzz" on the part of our Administrators and Moderators. ;)

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
admin---you can disable the old cortez--- cant sign on there--- cant get a new password
so i registered as cortezzz again--

again want to ----disable cortez
keep cortezzz

the only difficulty is there is a PM in my old cortez mail box i cant access---- could you please forward it to my mail box at cortezzz
sorry if this caused you any headaches

im posting this -- becuse i cant PM you yet-- ie have less than 100 posts

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
oh-- very sorry that you are going paradox
im sorry that my antics have made you feel the way you do
i cant stop kidding around
all that stuf about csis etc-- is joking
my apolgies again

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Cortez, please PM me with a new password and I will set it for your old nickname "cortez".. We can then remove your new one.

cortezzz

Electoral Member
Apr 8, 2006
andem

its all been taken care of by cosmo already
cortez is --- inactive
ill keep using cortezzz

i presume this is ok...

thanks

i cant PM you yet -----i dont have 100 posts

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Cortezzz ... if you want to be able to PM, Andem will reset your password on your original username (Cortez). If it doesn't matter to you, then just keep posting like you always do and you'll be there in no time. ;)