Profiles and Advertising

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Please note that I have been going through the member list and removing any links in profiles that contain spam. I've left any links to personal pages and blogs (providing they are suitable) and to any regular members who qualify to post in the "Offers" section of the forum.

To advertise in the "Offers" section or to put a link in your profile, you now need 500 posts to qualify. Anyone who already has approval to advertise from either Andem or I will be exempt, even if they don't have the needed number of posts. Please note that all ads in the "Offers" section are subject to admin approval. Advertising in signatures is not acceptable regardless of number of posts.

If you have any questions, post them here or email me at sandy <at> canadiancontent.net

Links to other forums, to any kind of items for sale, to any sort of advertising will be removed from all areas. If you wish to advertise with Canadian Content, please contact Andem at cwalsh <at> canadiancontent.net for rates. Although registered forum members do not see advertising in the forums, guests do. There are also spaces throughout the rest of the site for advertising as well.

(Edit: fixed email addies)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Profiles and Advertis

Please note:

The number of posts required to advertise is now 500, and it is still subject to admin approval.

Andem goes to great lengths to provide a free forum for us ... even to the point of not subjecting us to ads. In return we ask that people not use Canadian Content as an advertising vehicle unless they choose to do it formally and pay for it.

Thanks!
Cosmo