New feature?

thulin

Electoral Member
Jan 30, 2006
At another phpBB forum I visit every now and then there is a feature in each and every forum - "mark all threads as read in this forum", which is great.

Haven´t seen it around here though...

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: RE: New feature?

Jay said:
I think we need better emoticons!

You have 1,000,000,000,000 emoticons and you want MORE?? :lol:

Let me take a look around up in the attic here, I think I saw some moldering emoticons up there, a quick rinse and they'd be as good as new.

And I Think Not, you want to change one of the premier names of all time? Tsk.

Well, kids, heavily intensive research is needed by Dr. Forumbulator to find out the purest answers to these weighty questions, so be patient.

Yes, yes, I know that you don't want to be patient, but remember, patience is a virtue. :D

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005

Haggis McBagpipe said:
Jay said:
I think we need better emoticons!

You have 1,000,000,000,000 emoticons and you want MORE?? :lol:

Let me take a look around up in the attic here, I think I saw some moldering emoticons up there, a quick rinse and they'd be as good as new.

I'm sorry. I can be very demanding at times.... :D

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Helping our very own I Think Not and Jay is always a pleasure. You aren't high-maintenance, after all, and besides, you always get me laughing when the two of you get going.

Haggis McBagpope . . . . :lol:

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
Haggis McBagpipe said:
...you always get me laughing when the two of you get going.

I'll have you know that this is very serious business.... :)

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
ITN ... PM me with the new name and I shall fix for you. We don't like to change usernames, but yer an old timer so we're happy to keep you happy. :)

Emoticons ... know what? I agree. We have too many (takes forever for the little window to load) and we dont' use most of them.

Ok ... if anyone has any favourites they want to keep, post em here so I don't delete them. I keep a file of my own for emoticons that I like, so I have a bunch of different ones I can add. If you have any new ones, post em here where I can get them. Just make sure they're not copyrighted.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Cosmo said:
ITN ... PM me with the new name and I shall fix for you. We don't like to change usernames, but yer an old timer so we're happy to keep you happy. :)

Woohoo! I'll get the wood burning and let you know :D

Jay

Executive Branch Member
Jan 7, 2005
This is a picture of ITN, and it would be a shame to loose it.. :munky2:

:spam1:

:eek:ccasion5:

:flower:

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
Haggis McBagpipe said:
Helping our very own I Think Not and Jay is always a pleasure. You aren't high-maintenance, after all, and besides, you always get me laughing when the two of you get going.

Haggis McBagpope . . . . :lol:

Agree, McBagpope ... these two are hilarious. People are going to wonder who Jay's talking to when ITN changes his name, though! You'll have to explain it's not your invisible friend, Jay.

Oh ... couldn't resist this ... and I'd like to make an appointment for a little absolution, if you don't mind ...