Downtime 10.02.2012

Andem
I took the day off to play video games and have been at it for around 6 hours. It appears that when I started playing Terraria, the site went down and my phone was on silent (alas, no alerts could be heard!)

Anyways, we're back up now. Sorry for the downtime!

CDNBear
+4
#2  Top Rated Post
No worries bud, sh!t happens. It's not as if we pay for the service you provide.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by CDNBearView Post

No worries bud, sh!t happens. It's not as if we pay for the service you provide.

Yeah, no kidding. I certainly won't be complaining.

Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

I took the day off to play video games and have been at it for around 6 hours. It appears that when I started playing Terraria, the site went down and my phone was on silent (alas, no alerts could be heard!)

Hope you had fun, lol.

lone wolf
Murphy's Lax excludes nobody....

L Gilbert

Never noticed.
I was listening to something on the radio yesterday about a game called Aquaria. Same sort of idea?

Cliffy
+1
I had to be rushed to the ER for shot of methadone. The withdrawals were so intense I went into catatonic shock after 4 hours of the forum being down. Do you think I need to get a life?

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by L GilbertView Post

Never noticed.
I was listening to something on the radio yesterday about a game called Aquaria. Same sort of idea?

The only thing I noticed was there were only 4 people logged in when I logged on after work. I've never seen that, I'm fairly certain some folks literally live on here,lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

I had to be rushed to the ER for shot of methadone. The withdrawals were so intense I went into catatonic shock after 4 hours of the forum being down. Do you think I need to get a life?

Maybe. What would you do if there was a power outage? Better stock up on methadone.

L Gilbert
Quote: Originally Posted by SLMView Post

The only thing I noticed was there were only 4 people logged in when I logged on after work. I've never seen that, I'm fairly certain some folks literally live on here,lol.

Yeah. I reached the same conclusion a few years back. lol

lone wolf

Pretty close....

I toggle back and forth between write, edit and break. The dog wants to eat my mouse.

Spade
+1

Mind you, we are the commodity not the clientele.

SLM
Quote: Originally Posted by lone wolfView Post

Pretty close....

I toggle back and forth between write, edit and break. The dog wants to eat my mouse.

When I'm at home I usually log on, although I'm not always in front of my computer.

Quote: Originally Posted by SpadeView Post

Mind you, we are the commodity not the clientele.

Both actually.

Spade
Both from our perspective, I agree.

shadowshiv

Don't you mean Skyrim?

Being at work, I missed the downtime.

That's true. Otherwise, I would like to get a little coin for my hard(ly) work(ing)!

SLM
+1
Quote: Originally Posted by shadowshivView Post

That's true. Otherwise, I would like to get a little coin for my hard(ly) work(ing)!

Yes but you get the pleasure of our company. There are many ways to receive remuneration.

shadowshiv
+1

Yes but you get the pleasure of our company. There are many ways to receive remuneration.

Hmmmm. Methinks I would like to partake of said remuneration.