Some Design Modifications

Andem
I've been working all day on algorithms and hardcore coding and decided to switch my efforts over to some design changes on the forums. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but I've lightened up thread pages and postbits. Anyone else notice? Comments?

karrie
Quote: Originally Posted by AndemView Post

I've been working all day on algorithms and hardcore coding and decided to switch my efforts over to some design changes on the forums. I've been wanting to do it for a while, but I've lightened up thread pages and postbits. Anyone else notice? Comments?

Looking good so far

lone wolf
Easier to see in daylight. I lose blue to the sky reflecting from the window behind me

Andem
Good news lone wolf.

Is it me or did it just get really quiet around here? Did I kill something? heh

shadowshiv

I have noticed that the Avatars are nice and big. Before, some of the Avatars seemed "scrunched down" and they look a lot nicer now. Also, the information below the Avatar seems a lot crisper now as well.

Nuggler

Good news lone wolf.

Is it me or did it just get really quiet around here? Did I kill something? heh

Youse is doin a good job there, Andem. Hang in there.

Yep, that's me, suckin up.