Passionate about a subject?

View Poll Results: Would you be interested in posting some articles?
Yes 8 61.54%
No 1 7.69%
Maybe, give me more details 4 30.77%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Andem
Since I've completely revamped the home page, I've also put a lot of work into organizing articles submitted by members which cover a lot of different topics. The great thing about the forums is we can discuss opinions openly and talk about what's going on with current events. This idea makes it a bit better formatted to present a full piece.

So if you have some information you'd like the share in the form news releases, political commentary, have some news-bytes you think others might be interested in or simply want to post a review of some type (I've been doing some tech stuff under pen names), please let me know!

Here's what submitting an article looks like:

and here's what an article can look like:

Canada becoming cybercrime haven
Playstation still down, time for users to migrate?
Pirate Party plans to offer Canadians VPN service
The Addicts Debris Field
Justice Mocked

The difference between a forum thread and an article posted on the home page is that articles are organized and formatted better and they usually get more traffic. I also put many hours developing the system to be completely integrated into the forums so comments are created in a thread like this.

You also don't have to be linked to your forum username, and can simply choose a pen name.

I want to start out with members who have been around for a while so I can get the bugs sorted out. If you've ever wanted to give back to CC, joining in on this project would be appreciated by yours truly.

Cheers
edit: wow. this is a good sign for an announcement. This is CC's 100,000th thread! (Look at the url)
ps. Please don't reply to this thread.. Just vote and if applicable, pm me!

petros
WTG on 100,000 threads CC!

darkbeaver
Friday 13th can't do anything today sounds great am interested, tomorrows a better number.

Andem
If any of you are interested, please send me a PM.