Tamiflu is complete fraud

darkbeaver
Tamiflu anti-viral drug revealed as complete hoax; Roche studies based on scientific fraud (external - login to view)

By Mike Adams, NaturalNews Editor
December 14 - When it comes to selling chemicals that claim to treat H1N1 swine flu, the pharmaceutical industry's options are limited to two: Vaccines and anti-virals. The most popular anti-viral, by far, is Tamiflu, a drug...

lone wolf
I don't like the packaging. It looks like Zoloft caps....

TenPenny
That's interesting, because in the BMJ, the article states:
Conclusion .... The drugs are effective postexposure against laboratory confirmed influenza...

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

That's interesting, because in the BMJ, the article states:
Conclusion .... The drugs are effective postexposure against laboratory confirmed influenza...

You and LW are both right.

AnnaG
It's all a fraud, the only thing that really works is freeze dried penis of the great crested newt from Borneo. One has to shake rattles over 19 kg of the powder for 23 minutes, mix in some cayenne, and sniff it all in within 7 minutes.

Avro

Since I am around real people and real kids who have taken this drug post flu diagnosis I can tell you all it works great.

Moderator's Edit: Personal insult removed.
Last edited by shadowshiv; Dec 16th, 2009 at 01:44 PM..

countryboy
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

It's all a fraud, the only thing that really works is freeze dried penis of the great crested newt from Borneo. One has to shake rattles over 19 kg of the powder for 23 minutes, mix in some cayenne, and sniff it all in within 7 minutes.

Four questions here:

1. Is that penis product available in local drug stores?
2. Does it come in 19 kg. packages?
3. How much cayenne should I add?
4. Are there any side effects one should be aware of?