Tamiflu is complete fraud

darkbeaver
Tamiflu anti-viral drug revealed as complete hoax; Roche studies based on scientific fraud (external - login to view)

By Mike Adams, NaturalNews Editor
December 14 - When it comes to selling chemicals that claim to treat H1N1 swine flu, the pharmaceutical industry's options are limited to two: Vaccines and anti-virals. The most popular anti-viral, by far, is Tamiflu, a drug...

lone wolf
I don't like the packaging. It looks like Zoloft caps....

TenPenny
That's interesting, because in the BMJ, the article states:
Conclusion .... The drugs are effective postexposure against laboratory confirmed influenza...

VanIsle
Quote: Originally Posted by TenPennyView Post

That's interesting, because in the BMJ, the article states:
Conclusion .... The drugs are effective postexposure against laboratory confirmed influenza...

You and LW are both right.

AnnaG
It's all a fraud, the only thing that really works is freeze dried ***** of the great crested newt from Borneo. One has to shake rattles over 19 kg of the powder for 23 minutes, mix in some cayenne, and sniff it all in within 7 minutes.

Avro

Since I am around real people and real kids who have taken this drug post flu diagnosis I can tell you all it works great.

Moderator's Edit: Personal insult removed.
Last edited by shadowshiv; Dec 16th, 2009 at 02:44 PM..

countryboy
Quote: Originally Posted by AnnaGView Post

It's all a fraud, the only thing that really works is freeze dried ***** of the great crested newt from Borneo. One has to shake rattles over 19 kg of the powder for 23 minutes, mix in some cayenne, and sniff it all in within 7 minutes.

Four questions here:

1. Is that ***** product available in local drug stores?
2. Does it come in 19 kg. packages?
3. How much cayenne should I add?
4. Are there any side effects one should be aware of?