Canadian action plan.

mit

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2008
SouthWestern Ontario
Wait till you see the signs - The Feds under Harper have decreed that each site have it's own Federal support sign as part of the stimulus funding. The Economic Action Plan logo must be displayed and no reference to the other 2 parties involved with funding the project is allowed. In Ontario that means that when you approach a site where this funding has been approved you may find not 1 sign announcing it - not 2 signs announcing it but 3 signs all touting the glorious and benevolant expenditure on the project by the respective governments with our tax dollars!!!

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Looks more like election campaigning then anything to me.
Working or not working in the construction/energy industry has seen me get about two months work this spring untill things ground to a halt.
As I pay into EI but cant claim it I shut down my corporation and went hourly hoping to get enough hours to go on EI this winter.
That was only because someone had an accident and I was in the right place and time to take his seat in the hoe building roads and structures for one of the big power lines running from Alta into B.C.

I'm starting to think ol Stevie's out of touch.