Spssssst, buddy, want to buy some kidneys?

darkbeaver
Axis of Logic (external - login to view)
Finding Clarity in the 21st Century Mediaplex

Palestine
The Great Israeli Body Parts Scandal
By Editorial
Beyond the Fringe
Tuesday, Aug 25, 2009

The luminary journalist I.F. Stone observed that “Israel is creating a kind of moral schizophrenia in world Jewry. In the outside world, the welfare of Jews depends on the maintenance of secular non-racial pluralistic societies. In Israel, Jewry finds itself defending a society whose ideal is racial and exclusionist. Jews must fight everywhere for their security – against principles and practices they find themselves defending in Israel.”
While the Swedish government expresses its commitment to constitutional rights of free speech in the press, Nutanyahoo and Lieberman are running true to form screaming blue murder and blood libel (external - login to view), demanding condemnation of Donald Boström’s op ed organ theft piece (external - login to view) in Sweden’s biggest daily, Aftonbladet. Some incensed Israelis are demanding a boycott of Ikea though it has no ties with either media or government.
Donald Boström’s article juxtaposes the US Rabbi Rosenbaum organ trafficking revelations (external - login to view) with unanswered questions back in the Ziocolony.
In 1992, out of 133 Palestinians who had been killed, 52 had had autopsies performed, according to Boström. The bodies had been autopsied at Israel’s Abu Kabir Forensic Institute, and were later returned to their families.
Dr. Yehuda Hiss worked.at the Abu Kabir Institute at least since 1989 (external - login to view). In a 2005 court arrangement, he received only a reprimand for his involvement in the unauthorized removal of parts from 125 bodies (external - login to view).
According to I

darkbeaver
Israel wants Swedish apology over “organ trade”

Global Research (external - login to view), August 24, 2009
Euronews (external - login to view)

A diplomatic row has erupted between Sweden and Israel over an allegedly anti-semitic newspaper article. Israel wants an apology after the Swedish tabloid Aftonbladet repeated claims that Israeli troops stole and then sold the organs of Palestinians who died in custody in the early 1990s.

But Sweden’s Foreign Minister, Carl Bildt, has rejected Israeli calls for official condemnation saying freedom of expression is a cornerstone of democracy. The Swedish government’s refusal to criticise the story has provoked in outrage in Israel with the issue discussed at the weekly cabinet meeting.

Israel’s Science and Technology Minister, Daniel Hershkowitz said: “It’s an unacceptable behaviour of the government of Sweden and I very much hope that it will find very soon the proper way to condemn that publication in the Swedish newspaper.”

The paper’s editor Jan Helin said: “It’s deeply unpleasant and sad to see such a strong propaganda machine using centuries-old anti-Semitic images in an apparent attempt to get an obviously topical issue off the table.”

Click here to view video (external - login to view)

earth_as_one
Could it happen? Sure anything is possible.

Did it happen? I doubt it, it defies critical thought.

Unless the organs are surgically removed with great skill, fresh and a match, they are useless. Who did the harvesting? How were the soldiers able to move the organs quickly off the battlefield in secrecy? How were they able to quickly match a donor with a recipient?

More plausible would be if the soldiers harvested organs from Palestinian prisoners before executing them. That story would have the same problem with secrecy, but at least the unwilling donor/prisoner could be kept alive until the right moment. But that's not the claim.

I've looked into this, and apparently the world has no shortage of desperate people willing to sell their redundant body parts (kidney, part of a liver, half a lung...) for the right price.

darkbeaver
Ah always one to grant some doubt eh earth-as-one. You usually provide some links. Not that I don't trust your thoughts.