Horrendous Israeli War Crimes Revealed

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial]"The Lancet" reveals horrendous Israeli war crimes[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT][FONT=Verdana,Arial] Dr Gideon Polya[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT] [FONT=Verdana,Arial] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Feb 14, 2009

The horrendous mortality and morbidity statistics revealed by the paper "The Wounds of Gaza", just published in the prestigious medical journal The Lancet are truly shocking – 1,350 killed (60% children) and 5,450 severely wounded (40% children) in reprisals for zero (0) Israeli deaths from Gaza rockets in the preceding year. This demands International Criminal Court and intra-national prosecutions (e.g. in major Israeli military R & R destination countries Australia, the US, the UK and India) and Sanctions and Boycotts against Apartheid Israel by all decent Australians and indeed all decent people around the world.
[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]The Gaza Strip is a self-governing Apartheid Israeli Concentration Camp ruled by the Hamas Government which won 76 out of 132 seats in the Occupied Palestinian Parliamentary elections held under Israeli guns in 2006 (Fatah won 43 seats) (see: Hamas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ). The Israelis responded by arresting as many Hamas MPs as they could find, the remainder fleeing to Gaza. In the current Israeli Gaza Massacre, the Israelis are evidently bent on "finishing the job" (they have already destroyed the Gaza Parliament House). The war criminal, pro-Zionist Western backers of Apartheid Israel followed suit by declaring the democratically elected Hamas MPs to be "terrorists" and only dealing with the Fatah.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Under the loathed, Nazi-style, racist Apartheid régime in South Africa its Bantustans were policed by police and the worst atrocity was the 1960 Sharpeville Massacre in which South African police killed 69 African protesters (see: Sharpeville massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia ) – "The official figure is that 69 people were killed, including 8 women and 10 children, and over 180 injured, including 31 women and 19 children". [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Gaza - what the Catholic Church via Vatican justice and peace minister Cardinal Renato Martino and leading US conservative Pat Buchanan both call an Israeli-guard[/FONT]

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Sorry, if I stole the show with my "antique" wars. Everybody is exhausted for the moment, I guess. They'll be coming around... the old gang;-)
It is Family Day, Beaver,... in case you didn't notice. I only noticed late in the afternoon, as I went shopping.... all stores were closed!!8O

Then I got the scare of my life this morning! I couldn't get on the air!! Completely disconnected; shut off! Told my son; he phoned and was told they'll look into it... it could take from 1 to 30 hours!!! :roll:

Meanwhile, I was almost convinced MOSAD did this to me for being so brash posting stuff that is not exactly flattering to them - depends, of course, from who's side you look at it.
This, combined with a strange dream recently, convinced me I was on the hit list!! Luckily, I got back up about an hour ago.

So, your post is pretty damning to the otherwise impeccable Israeli record. But didn't we know most of it already?
Nothing will happen, not even a slap on the wrist! Didn't you just recently tell me about those who have the power....?
Who do you have in mind could drag them to The Hague? The Americans? Ha... Maybe strongman Hugo could!:lol:

I always ask myself, what is the hidden agenda? A One-World Empire with Jerusalem as their Capital?
Do you have a better idea, or an idea at all?

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Well, there has been some outrage in the States...
Detroit: Hundreds rally against Israel atrocities

and then there comes the counter strike by Janet Levi:

[FONT=times new roman,times]In December of 2008, the Taliban mounted an aggressive attack against Swat, Pakistan. Civilians and tribal leaders were massacred, public executions were held, bridges were bombed, schools destroyed and travel virtually blocked into the region.

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]Also in December of 2008, after suffering three years of rocket and mortar attacks from Hamas, Israel embarked on a justifiable defensive war in Gaza. The Israelis took extreme measures to safeguard civilians by warning them of the coming attacks and scheduling ceasefires to permit the delivery of food and medial supplies.

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]The brutal attack by the Taliban registered as barely a blip on the world stage. Yet, Israel's actions generated international outrage and condemnation by the media, non-governmental organizations (NGOs) and the United Nations. Israel was censured for "crimes against humanity." Worldwide demonstrations against Israel and Jews resulted in vandalism against places of worship, schools and community centers.

[/FONT][FONT=times new roman,times]A double standard is obviously at play. The world is silent when Muslim extremists commit atrocities. But let Israel finally defend itself and take action against a Muslim aggressor and the situation is turned inside out. The aggressor is portrayed as the victim, while Israel and its people, the real victims, receive worldwide condemnation. [/FONT]
(what did I tell you? It all depends from which side you look at it!}

[FONT=times new roman,times]Israel Defends Itself[/FONT]

[FONT=times new roman,times]Israel took action in Gaza only after 6,500 rocket and mortar attacks had zeroed in on Israeli cities and towns from the Islamic terrorist group, Hamas, an Islamist group on the U.S. State Department's list of designated terrorist organizations. The attacks began in 2005 shortly after Israel displaced 15,000 of its own citizens from territory it had won in a war started by Arab states. Israel also turned over a flourishing multi-million dollar agricultural businesses to the Gazans as part of the 2005 "disengagement." (I was shocked, seeing how they had bulldozed all the houses to rubble.... just to make sure the Palestinians can't use any of the Israeli homes!! It seemed so humiliating to me - so hateful!)

Read here, Beaver, you might change your mind and accuse the real terrorists!!! Ms. Levi has produced a very fine PR article.
[/FONT]
American Thinker: Who's Committing Crimes against Humanity?

The world is wrong! - Israel is right!!

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
Sorry, if I stole the show with my "antique" wars. Everybody is exhausted for the moment, I guess. They'll be coming around... the old gang;-)
It is Family Day, Beaver,... in case you didn't notice. I only noticed late in the afternoon, as I went shopping.... all stores were closed!!8O

Then I got the scare of my life this morning! I couldn't get on the air!! Completely disconnected; shut off! Told my son; he phoned and was told they'll look into it... it could take from 1 to 30 hours!!! :roll:

Meanwhile, I was almost convinced MOSAD did this to me for being so brash posting stuff that is not exactly flattering to them - depends, of course, from who's side you look at it.
This, combined with a strange dream recently, convinced me I was on the hit list!! Luckily, I got back up about an hour ago.

So, your post is pretty damning to the otherwise impeccable Israeli record. But didn't we know most of it already?
Nothing will happen, not even a slap on the wrist! Didn't you just recently tell me about those who have the power....?
Who do you have in mind could drag them to The Hague? The Americans? Ha... Maybe strongman Hugo could!:lol:

I always ask myself, what is the hidden agenda? A One-World Empire with Jerusalem as their Capital?
Do you have a better idea, or an idea at all?

No you didn't steal any show DL. The Zionist loves to keep the conversation about crimes in the past though because it removes the present from view. You seem to be a little worried about taking the stand you have, can't say I find anything odd about that, it's what comes from adopting an unpopular perspective of history. Everyone is on a hit list, all you have to do to get off is to suspend your common sense and rebuke your ethics and morals, join the herd and forget about peace and justice.
It's a one world Empire of wealth and power, the enemy is the same as in the olden days, thier capital is capital and thier love is death.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
No you didn't steal any show DL. The Zionist loves to keep the conversation about crimes in the past though because it removes the present from view. You seem to be a little worried about taking the stand you have, can't say I find anything odd about that, it's what comes from adopting an unpopular perspective of history. Everyone is on a hit list, all you have to do to get off is to suspend your common sense and rebuke your ethics and morals, join the herd and forget about peace and justice.
It's a one world Empire of wealth and power, the enemy is the same as in the olden days, thier capital is capital and thier love is death.
Yes, I am a bit worried. Sh*t can happen so quick. The trolls have already been following me for some time. Good thing I finished raising my kids!!!:lol:

Thanks so much for your support, though; it means a lot to a little old lady.;-)