If you are Canadian you are a common slave

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
http://www.comer.org/content/AmendedClaimStatement26Mar2015.pdf

(h) the result that, between 1974 and 2014 Canada has paid approximately $1.1 trillion of compounded interest on an accumulated national debt currently standing at approximately $670 billion all of which compounded interest and principal debt has been accumulated contrary to statute and constitutional requirements as pleaded in the statment of claim herein, which debt and compounded interest accrues and is paid to private domestic, and moreover foreign private bankers

DB ( of course the point being made is that this practice is unconstitutional and a breach of trust on the part of all Canadian parliamentarians since 1974) (those same parliamentarians do not in fact answer to the Canadian constitution, they're not employed by the citizens of Canada, they do not work for Canada or it's citizens) DB

darkbeaver

the universe is electric
Jan 26, 2006
RR1 Distopia 666 Discordia
You can thank Pierre Trudeau for this

No, for years I blamed him as well. I'll post the link to the real bastards who done this when I remember where it is.

There is a real interesting case here for a/ revolution b/ mass hangings c/ long very long prison terms d/ or global warwhich usually curtails the complaining about unconstitutional debt. I forgot e/ mass arrests.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
I'll be interested in reading that. Until then, PET is the sole culprit that plunged Canada into a debt ocean at exorbitant rates based strictly on his inflexibility and ideological bent

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario

DB, you're dead wrong. I am Canadian and there isn't anything common about me. ;)

gore0bsessed

Time Out
Oct 23, 2011
I'll be interested in reading that. Until then, PET is the sole culprit that plunged Canada into a debt ocean at exorbitant rates based strictly on his inflexibility and ideological bent
You're insane.

If you think a sngle man could be blamed for this debt I have to question your knowledge of anything

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
No, for years I blamed him as well. I'll post the link to the real bastards who done this when I remember where it is.

There is a real interesting case here for a/ revolution b/ mass hangings c/ long very long prison terms d/ or global warwhich usually curtails the complaining about unconstitutional debt. I forgot e/ mass arrests.
Nat Turner you ain't.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec

DB, you're dead wrong. I am Canadian and there isn't anything common about me. ;)
If I could have voted twice for your comment I would have. I agree there is nothing common about me either.