Coming to a junk folder near you!

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
*SCAM ALERT*

PayPal (review@accounts2.com)

23/04/2014

From: PayPal (review@accounts2.com) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive. Sent: April-23-14 10:53:31 PM To:

1 attachment |(26.6 KB)
(26.6 KB)

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.

Update Personal Information
Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated as
part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud
on our website. If you could please take a few minutes out of your online experience and update
your personal records, you will not run into any problems in the future with the online service.

However, failure to update your records could result in account suspension. Please update your
records as soon as possible.

To update your account information, please download and open the attachment file that we sent
via this email, and simply open it with your web browser.

Once you have updated your account records, any activities going through your account will no
longer be interrupted.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please understand that this procedure is to keep you and
your account in a protected state.

yeah uh, just don't be silly enough to do anything it asks.

'delete' is your best option.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
I really do wonder who falls for this stuff. Banks don't send you emails, Canada Revenue doesn't send you emails (especially to alert you about some long lost refund). And that Nigerian Prince? Yeah, he's fake too.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
I really do wonder who falls for this stuff. Banks don't send you emails, Canada Revenue doesn't send you emails (especially to alert you about some long lost refund). And that Nigerian Prince? Yeah, he's fake too.
He is NOT. You are gonna be so sorry when he gives me my 90 million dollars. It's on the way.

*SCAM ALERT*

PayPal (review@accounts2.com)

23/04/2014

From: PayPal (review@accounts2.com) Your junk email filter is set to exclusive. Sent: April-23-14 10:53:31 PM To:

1 attachment |(26.6 KB)
(26.6 KB)

This message is here because your junk email filter is set to exclusive.

Update Personal Information
Dear Valued Customer,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal account information needs to be updated as
part of our continuing commitment to protect your account and to reduce the instance of fraud
on our website. If you could please take a few minutes out of your online experience and update
your personal records, you will not run into any problems in the future with the online service.

However, failure to update your records could result in account suspension. Please update your
records as soon as possible.

To update your account information, please download and open the attachment file that we sent
via this email, and simply open it with your web browser.

Once you have updated your account records, any activities going through your account will no
longer be interrupted.

We apologize for any inconvenience. Please understand that this procedure is to keep you and
your account in a protected state.

yeah uh, just don't be silly enough to do anything it asks.

'delete' is your best option.
Hell they didn't even alter the letter from ten years ago when I received it...ya think they could put a bit of effort into it after they purchase the scam.

55Mercury

rigid member
May 31, 2007
of course, I don't have a paypal account, nor would I ever, because I tried to make a donation through them and they just took their fee even though the donation DID NOT GO THROUGH.

I wish the police would focus more on nailing these bastards than busting otherwise good people like me for smoking emjay.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
He is NOT. You are gonna be so sorry when he gives me my 90 million dollars. It's on the way.

Well I'll tell you what, after you get your 90 million, I'll let you buy me a house just to 'show me'. I'll be contrite, I promise. ;)

Hell they didn't even alter the letter from ten years ago when I received it...ya think they could put a bit of effort into it after they purchase the scam.

[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

There's no pride in work anymore. Even criminals are just lazy.

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
Well I'll tell you what, after you get your 90 million, I'll let you buy me a house just to 'show me'. I'll be contrite, I promise. ;)

There's no pride in work anymore. Even criminals are just lazy.

okay then, I'll show you, it's gonna be the best house EVer...yup. I'll message ya when it arrives.

SLM

The Velvet Hammer
Mar 5, 2011
London, Ontario
of course, I don't have a paypal account, nor would I ever, because I tried to make a donation through them and they just took their fee even though the donation DID NOT GO THROUGH.

I wish the police would focus more on nailing these bastards than busting otherwise good people like me for smoking emjay.

They're in Nigeria or Timbuktu or where ever. The cops can find you. You do the math. Lol.

okay then, I'll show you, it's gonna be the best house EVer...yup. I'll message ya when it arrives.

Awesome, I'll start picking out curtains immediately. :D

Sal

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 29, 2007
They're in Nigeria or Timbuktu or where ever. The cops can find you. You do the math. Lol.

Awesome, I'll start picking out curtains immediately. :D
don't hold back, I'll look after the window covers too, I'm just that generous

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
I received an original phishing email the other day. It was from Africa and the lady wanted me to help her get the Prince's dog's money out of the country. The DOG needed help getting the money. I felt so bad for the poor pooch. How's a dog suppose to know that he hired an idiot to secure his money.