A truly national Pan- Canadian pipeline.

Trex

Electoral Member
Apr 4, 2007
Hither and yon
Frank McKenna a highly respected elder statesman of Canadian politics has thrown
his hat into the ring when it comes to opinions about Alberta’s oil sands.

Mr. McKenna is urging all Canadians to seriously consider a massive pipeline system to ship Alberta’s heavy oil from sea to sea. The pipeline would probably run from Fort McMurray to Edmonton, one leg would then run to the coast of British Columbia and the second leg would run completely across Canada to the Maritimes.
The national pipeline system could be a“ put or take” thus any province in Canada could “put” into the line if they had newly discovered or excess oil reserves or any province could “take” if they wanted to build or upgrade a refinery to handle oil sands heavy oil. Most of Canada’s refining capacity is in Quebec and Ontario and Canada’s largest refinery is in Come by Chance, Newfoundland.
The pipeline system would also allow Quebec, Ontario, Nova Scotia and Newfoundland to export oil by tanker east to Europe and ports beyond. British Columbia would export oil west to Asia. Any segment of the line could be twinned to increase capacity or flow could be reversed in direction if required.
If and when Arctic oil comes on stream it could flow from the high Arctic to Norman Wells and then into existing pipelines from Norman Wells, through Zama City and then onwards through lines that could easily be twinned in the future.
A pipeline constructed to handle Alberta oil sands oil should be able to handle most other grades of oil as the line would be constructed to handle viscous high sulfur oil and run “hot”.
Mr. McKenna views this pipeline project as important to Canada as the Canadian National Railway was upon its inception and indeed a project similar in scale and commitment.
It is assumed that some tax deferrals or corporate write offs would probably be required to get the system up and running.
While understanding the environmental concerns of the residents of British Columbia and some opposition from indigenous peoples this project would be considered far too important to the Nation as a whole to block without proven cause.
Mr. McKenna made it very clear that the highest available safety and environmental standards would be required at all stages. Any company that failed to meet the standards would be dropped and replaced.

Mr. McKenna is a Federal Liberal and a resident Maritimer.
It is assumed his interests reside more with Canada as a nation than they do
with Alberta or any particular oil company.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I'm in. Lets get her done,enough fricken crap from the environuts.
Canada would be the richest country in the world in ten years if the enviro-nuts would STFU and let us make it rich!

Im all for sending it both ways and especially to the maritimes so they can start getting infrastructure in before they start drilling.

Canada has so many resources,and yet we have homeless people sleeping on the street and we cant re-supply the Innuit in Nunavut even though we moved them there.

The gas and oil in the maritimes has barely been touched.

Flint moved there and are starting infrastructure,where ever these guys go there is jobs and money rolling into the communities.

I dont understand why so many are against res extraction.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Canada has so many resources,and yet we have homeless people sleeping on the street and we cant re-supply the Innuit in Nunavut even though we moved them there.

Ummm, the Inuit, still live in their traditional territory.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Ummm, the Inuit, still live in their traditional territory.
Baker lake,Gjoe haven? they were relocated there,frack,dont you even know your own history?

Thats their territory,But you missed my point about relocation,unreal I have to educate you on Innuit history.

High Arctic relocation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not surprising.

Living with them for 3 years....they reminded me of this all the time.

Starting to wonder if your even a status card holder or a fraud.

I bet your googling gjoe haven and baker lake,you have no idea where they even are do you? lol!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Baker lake,Gjoe haven? they were relocated there,frack,dont you even know your own history?

High Arctic relocation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not surprising.
Your post made no mention of being relocated within their own territory. You made it sound like they were all just moved up there.

I'm not surprised you don't understand that. Most of your posts come off rather poorly written and poorly thought out.

Thats their territory,But you missed my point about relocation,unreal I have to educate you on Innuit history.
Nope. But let me educate you on how Inuit is spelled.

Living with them for 3 years....they reminded me of this all the time.

Starting to wonder if your even a status card holder or a fraud.

I bet your googling gjoe haven and baker lake,you have no isea where they even are do you? lol!
Nope. Having lived with them for three years would mean you should know who Paul Roada is, and how to spell Inuit.

BTW; Moron, I'm Six Nations, not Inuit. I'm sure to a bigot like you,we're all the same though.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Your post made no mention of being relocated within their own territory. You made it sound like they were all just moved up there.

I'm not surprised you don't understand that. Most of your posts come off rather poorly written and poorly thought out.

Nope. But let me educate you on how Inuit is spelled.

There is no spelling in Inuktitut,something you would know if you were ever there. lol!

Dumb Kablunak.
Tell me why Rankin inlet call peeps from Baker lake Baker lakers?

Ahhhh,now im a bigot,keep going,i'm waiting for your meltdown.

Bigot,racist,fraud,liar,etc,etc,If i was a mod here I would ban you for life.
You have nothing but insults and personal attacks,keep them coming.
I bet you do this to any forum members who dont agree with you?

lol!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
There is no spelling in Inuktitut,something you would know if you were ever there. lol!
LOL, Inuit is not spelled Innuit.

We aren't talking about spelling in Inukitut, we're talking about educated communication. Well uneducated in your case.

Dumb Kablunak.
Tell me why Rankin inlet call peeps from Baker lake Baker lakers?
Doche, tell me why you don't know who Paul Roada is?

I'm sure you were in the Arctic, anyone with enough cash can fly in on civilian air transport. But you claim to be all sorts of powerful dude up there. That's a whole other matter.

Anyways, I'm not going to pollute another thread pointing out your asinine lies, fraudulent claims and stupidity. Keep it in your troll thread.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
LOL, Inuit is not spelled Innuit.

We aren't talking about spelling in Inukitut, we're talking about educated communication. Well uneducated in your case.

Doche, tell me why you don't know who Paul Roada is?

I'm sure you were in the Arctic, anyone with enough cash can fly in on civilian air transport. But you claim to be all sorts of powerful dude up there. That's a whole other matter.

Anyways, I'm not going to pollute another thread pointing out your asinine lies, fraudulent claims and stupidity. Keep it in your troll thread.

There's no spelling in inuktitut,I can speak it,you obviously cant,it's the hardest in the world to master and a quick google search will show you all the spelling and how it's different in every Dialect.

You dont fool me,your a fraud if you dont know that.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Bigot,racist,fraud,liar,etc,etc,If i was a mod here I would ban you for life.
I know, you don't like being called out, you don't like having your BS challenged.

You have nothing but insults and personal attacks,keep them coming.
You started them here. I made an uninsulting post, you attacked me first, lol.

Yes, you're obviously a bigot, if you think because all First Nations are alike.

I bet you to this to any forum members who dont agree with you?
Nope, just trolls.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
I know, you don't like being called out, you don't like having your BS challenged.

You started them here. I made an uninsulting post, you attacked me first, lol.
Yes, you're obviously a bigot, if you think because all First Nations are alike.

Nope, just trolls.[/QUOTE]

I think you just got "powned" as you call it,you should google a bit more before hitting reply.

No spelling in Inuktitut,it's a mish mash of words all stuck together to make one word.
The village 100 kliks down the hudsons bay has different spelling,like some spell igloo iglu,the traditional spelling.

I'm starting to think your a 14 year old cracker in his mom's basement.
An internet expert and internet tough guy.....lol!

So far all your info has come from google,I got real pics.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Google Inuktitut dialects to see how bad you failed on your spelling thing.

You will come back,you wont ever leave,like I said,this is.nt my first rodeo.
Your good entertainment on rain days.

Heh! You pollute every thread you can if someones doesnt agree with you,your buddy and you are showing that right now.

Durry

House Member
May 18, 2010
Canada
Ah, old Frankie boy is up to his old Liberal tricks again.
Frank McKenna is not a highly respected elder statesman of Canadian politics, he's a Liberal who had made most of his money living off the public purse.
He's the same dumbo who wanted the xxx(?) Islands to join Canada. These islands had no debt but they would have after they would have joined Canada. Another stupid Frankie idea.

What Frankie wants is for the GOVERNMENT to build these pipelines.... Give the jobs to Ont and Quebec to build the P/L's!!!

Fk that bull sh^t, let business economics and private industry build whatever they want as long as it benefits Canada.
You are free to build whatever p/l you want to today, all you need is a good business case to get other business people on board to help you do it.
This is what private industries do, gov should stay with building roads, hospitals and schools.

Frankie boy should learn how private industry works before coming up with some dreamer plans for government.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Yep, bulldoze it all under boys, full steam ahead. Screw the enviro weenies! And screw the environment while we're at it!!!

What's that silly old environment ever done for us anyways!!!

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Sorry T-rex,I have a couple stalkers here and anytime I try to discuss anything they come on and harass me with crap.
I guess they have no work in Ontario and have lots of basement time at mom's.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Sorry Trex, some racist members here spend to much time crying about trolling, while they troll, and lying about their life.

It's a public service to point this out.

I hope the topic can get back on track and the trolling by certain silly racist members will stop, or be contained to their own trolling thread.

Last edited:

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
See what I mean bud?

They just keep following me around.

Ah, old Frankie boy is up to his old Liberal tricks again.
Frank McKenna is not a highly respected elder statesman of Canadian politics, he's a Liberal who had made most of his money living off the public purse.
He's the same dumbo who wanted the xxx(?) Islands to join Canada. These islands had no debt but they would have after they would have joined Canada. Another stupid Frankie idea.

What Frankie wants is for the GOVERNMENT to build these pipelines.... Give the jobs to Ont and Quebec to build the P/L's!!!

Fk that bull sh^t, let business economics and private industry build whatever they want as long as it benefits Canada.
You are free to build whatever p/l you want to today, all you need is a good business case to get other business people on board to help you do it.
This is what private industries do, gov should stay with building roads, hospitals and schools.

Frankie boy should learn how private industry works before coming up with some dreamer plans for government.

The first start is getting the east and west to agree to a huge pipeline,and maybe a refinery and port so we have options on where we can ship our crude.
The USA is going to balk and have this on hold for years because of the environuts.
With the development going on now we need infrastructure to ship it right now.

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C
Nice idea, but it'll never work... Makes too much sense after all is said and done
Where do you think we will send our surplus?
We have to send it somewhere,im thinking China because it's such a huge market.
Maybe get them in co ownership with funding.

We just got the bid for another 50 wells in Wainwright,4 inch flex pipe and 290 meters from lease to lease.

Last edited: