Looking for a place to rent

Carljohanhorber

Sep 9, 2010
Hello, to keep it short, i would like to move to Canada and need a place to rent. But most of all, it would be great for me to get to know someone in Canada to help me get settled in the country you know. I am most interested in Vancouver, is there anyone there that can rend a room or an apartment? thank you!

JLM

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 27, 2008
Vernon, B.C.
Hello, to keep it short, i would like to move to Canada and need a place to rent. But most of all, it would be great for me to get to know someone in Canada to help me get settled in the country you know. I am most interested in Vancouver, is there anyone there that can rend a room or an apartment? thank you!

The Vancouver Sun is online- check the classifieds. :smile:

Carljohanhorber

Sep 9, 2010
Yeah, couldn't find a better place to post it. Oh by the way, if i wanna go there, work and all, do i need any permissions and papers? where can i find information about that? thanks all.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
lol... thanks for pointing it out Chili. Carl, I hope you don't mind, I moved your thread to BC regional chat.

atfa

Sep 8, 2010
Queretaro
no problem at all, thank you
HIi Carl:
where are you from? maybe you do need papers. Am from mexico but am looking to move to canada to. the process for us mexicans is we do a test, then if we get enough points we go through a procees of background check, your record, your grades, all your life is analyzed by the canadian government and if they think your eligible you have to prove them you have a lot of money and maybe then you can move there as a resident.

i have found a lot of rooms and appartments in vancouvers craigslist even though am moving to edmonton i also started thinking to move to vancouver but edmonton is better for my plans.
good luck!!

atfa

Sep 8, 2010
Queretaro
i believe that in europe the canadian embassy is in paris.
for tourist visa as european you dont need one (i am also spanish) but i believe that the process to have a resident visa is the same for everybody.
you either have a job offer or you qualify for the canadian standarts.
Immigrating to Canada