How to get PNP sponsorship?

levalencia

Nominee Member
Nov 24, 2008
Hello, I am planning to send a lot of emails to companies that offer jobs on my career.
I have lots of jobs like this here: Free Canada Job Search: Speed Up Your Canadian Immigration with a Job Offer

I just want to know how to ask for it, please tell me if the following paragraph is correctly written.

I know its going to be difficult but if I send 1000 emails maybe at least one might be interested in sponsor me.
----------
Good Morning

This is Luis Valencia from Medellin Colombia, I am a computer science bachelors graduate with approximately 9 years of experience in Software Development tasks as architecture, design, development and testing.

Currently I am planning to immigrate to BC, and I must find a company that helps me with the PNP sponsorship.

My techinical skills are:
- C# expert programmer
- VB.net expert programmer.
- Visual Studio all versions.
- Team foundation server.
- Sharepoint services 3.0 y Sharepoint Portal Server 2007.
- Sparx Enterprise Architect.
- UML modeling
- Software Architecture
- SQL Server 2000,2005, 2008
- Reporting Services 2005, 2008
- WCF, WPC, WWF, LINQ

My current Microsoft certifications are:
- MCPD Enterprise Application Developer 2.0 (Currently Studying for 3.5)
- MCTS Distributed Application Developer
- MCTS Webforms application developer
- MCTS windows application developer
- MCTS Sql Server
- MCP

I hope you can find my attached resume interesting and please let me know if you can give me sponsorship for my PNP.

Sincerely

Luis Esteban Valencia.

Immigrationguys

May 6, 2009
Bc PNP

Luis are you currently in British Columbia or Canada? As you know, for BC immigration (under the the BC PNP program) most of the programs require that you have a job offer in British Columbia to qualify. If you are not in Canada, or even if you are, I would attach a portfolio of your previous work. This could include samples of what you can do, so that the employer can see concrete examples of how your work can benefit them. This advice is not only for the BC PNP program but any application for Canadian immigration. Good luck in your job search. If you have any more questions about the BC PNP program or getting a visa for immigration to Vancouver or British Columbia, please refer to my website www.bcpnp.ca . Take care.

Jamal

levalencia

Nominee Member
Nov 24, 2008
Hello, I am currently living in Colombia but it will be difficult for me to attach examples of my work, as all of them are confidential and are hosted on non public servers.

However I have a copy of the source code of some of those projects that proof my skills.

For requesting PNP sponsorship all I have to do is to send an email to the employer introducing myself, attaching my resume and perhaps some code samples?

What do you think

Thank you