Really kickass spots to smoke pot and enjoy the view...

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
What places do you guys suggest around the lower mainland? I can think of hundreds. Quarry rock, North Van, granville street bridge, that city gazebo in maple ridge, Buntzen lake etc... :cool:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Buntzen lake is nice. Have you hiked to Diez Vista? thats the best place. The Stawamus chief is a great hike with phenominal views for enjoying with a smoke.

I'm hoping to get to Green drop and Lindeman lake with in the next week or 2. It's suppose to be amazing in the fall.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Buntzen lake is nice. Have you hiked to Diez Vista? thats the best place. The Stawamus chief is a great hike with phenominal views for enjoying with a smoke.

I'm hoping to get to Green drop and Lindeman lake with in the next week or 2. It's suppose to be amazing in the fall.

Been to all those places. Canoe Buntzen all the time.:smile:

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Nobody wants to be raided by some energetic cop.

well that's not entirely true....how good looking is this energetic cop?

course, if you go high enough up the mountain, the dougnut eating ones won't go there.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Canoe Buntzen all the time.

We canoed it the first time this year. It was amazing. I love the part just past south beach where the tree are cut and standing in the water. There's the little bonzai trees on top. there is this amazing dead tree that looks like it should be the home of a Raven. Such an amazing area.

We were hiking the trails around the lake and this little mouse ran and weaved towards my dog. She must have been trying to distract us from where her babies were. I thought my dog was going to cry, she was so confused by it!

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Nobody wants to be raided by some energetic cop....

Hmmmm...Good point. However, I've been busted more than two dozen times. I've alwayz talked my way out of it. i.e "I'm sorry officer, I was just leaving church, and I thought I would take the edge off. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Hey! You know what? I alwayz wanted to be a police officer, but couldn't make the beauty requirments."

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
Hmmmm...Good point. However, I've been busted more than two dozen times. I've alwayz talked my way out of it. i.e "I'm sorry officer, I was just leaving church, and I thought I would take the edge off. I didn't mean to hurt anyone. Hey! You know what? I alwayz wanted to be a police officer, but couldn't make the beauty requirments."

Some of the best weed I've ever smoked has been at cop parties. The bust was a revenge thing and a strategic hit. Guess they didn't like the idea of me being mayor....

It was a memorable week doomed to failure.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
When I started this post, I wanted to see if people went to the same spots. Obviously they do. I also wanted to discover some new ones.

Ever been to Klootchmen Park? How bout' God's chair? I would be shocked if anyone's been to the latter.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
When I started this post, I wanted to see if people went to the same spots. Obviously they do. I also wanted to discover some new ones.

Ever been to Klootchmen Park? How bout' God's chair? I would be shocked if anyone's been to the latter.
Wrong part of the world for me.... Pillars of Hercules, the old High Iron, Hillhead Leap....

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Some of the best weed I've ever smoked has been at cop parties. The bust was a revenge thing and a strategic hit. Guess they didn't like the idea of me being mayor....

It was a memorable week doomed to failure.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.....back the train up! You were a mayor?! Wow! Look at you! Kewl man!

Second, funny story....When I was young, I threw this house warming party. I invited this fellow I met at another party. I had no idea what he did for a living. When he shows up to my party, he was dressed in his full VPD uniform. Holy sh!t! He sat down, introduced himself to my friends, and smoked up with us. Needless to say, it was pretty quiet in that room for a few minutes!

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
We canoed it the first time this year. It was amazing. I love the part just past south beach where the tree are cut and standing in the water. There's the little bonzai trees on top. there is this amazing dead tree that looks like it should be the home of a Raven. Such an amazing area.

We were hiking the trails around the lake and this little mouse ran and weaved towards my dog. She must have been trying to distract us from where her babies were. I thought my dog was going to cry, she was so confused by it!

There's actually lots of places I've been to that I wish I could remember the names. Doh! There is this cool animal sanctuary in Burnaby. Gotta go there again!

Tonington

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 27, 2006
Cape Forchu...

The sunset looking out to sea

And the Cape, soooo much better than crappy Peggy's Cove.

I love to climb and jump and run along the rocks when I blaze out there :D

Yah, so that's my spot. My favourite spot back home.

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Wrong part of the world for me.... Pillars of Hercules, the old High Iron, Hillhead Leap....

Huh! Those places sound neat. I gotta travel more! I must say though, there are is an endless supply of neat spots on the west coast. Undiscovered, untouched. Sometimes I like to be brave, take the GPS unit, and make my own trail!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Where is God's Chair? I plan on checking out Kloochman park. I looked it up and the pictures are amazing!

In Between Man

The Biblical Position
Sep 11, 2008
49° 19' N, 123° 4' W
Hey, post some pics, great idea!

I'm going to do that, just not now. Too lazy. Need some inspiration. Why, what do we have here? Hello Mr. Doobie. Come here, no one is going to light you on fire. I promise. *cough*