BC music

inthewind

Oct 12, 2007
hey everyone!
So I was just curious to see what kind of music you guys listen to? I’m all about supporting the Canadian musicians out there…we’ve got such great talent! In particular I’ve been listening to Tupelo Honey. They’re this awesome band from Edmonton and I just found out they’re going to be playing at Le Spot in Dawson Creek on Saturday night!

I’m definitely going to try to go as long as its not too late!!! Is anybody else going?

pauldublin

Jun 29, 2008
Dublin
hey im moving to vancouver soon and one of the biggest things im curious about is the local music scene.....

im interested in rock/metal bands.......and acoustic stuff....

BigLou

Electoral Member
Aug 13, 2008
Vancouver, B.C.
Well, there aint any great BC bands out there right now, but 3 of the biggest bands to ever come out of BC are Chilliwack, April Wine, and Loverboy. My God, did they ever have some talent! Too bad they wern't bigger though. OH if you're into the music scene you should definately go to the annual Pemberton Festival, biggest music festival in BC. This year it was from July 25-27, and they had Coldplay, Tom Petty, Jay Z, Nine Inch Nails, and The Tragically Hip playing there. You'll definately wanna check that out.