The life of a bully

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Are you wearing pink to day?
Lets define the characteristics of a bully,
A: READY TO START OR ENGAGE INTO AN ARGUMENT
Reason for this behavior:
He or she were mentally abused and angered at very young age as little as the age of 2 years old.
B: He or she are mentally scared by parents who would in front of them they start fist fighting with neighbors, with other motorists, and in general bad uncivilized behavior to wards other people.

In many cases young toddlers to young adults are physically beaten by mean parents who are on a mission to create their own brand of raging idiots so no one would screw around with them.

This culture of parenting my kid is tougher than your kid is stupid business, it has hit many innocent families while they had to relocate schools in order to get away from small minded idiot bully's , cowered at best. I wear pink to day in protest and today the bully is my fellow man who needs mental help.

This problem is a problem in the hands of school boards around the country, the schools have an obligation to provide programs that would require parents with problem kids to attend special classes in an effort to help the parents understand what is going on at school when their son or daughter is constantly threatening other kids.

The corrective measure is to insure that no parent would say my kid is a good kid when his or her kid are nothing but a waist of time looking both the kids report card as well the number of times complaints were placed against their kid.

As a young boy I was bullied for about 3 months in my early school years, one day on the way home I new I was going to be bothered by these two other boys bigger than me, what I did was, I put a rock in my bag before I got to that point of my route on the way home, took position when they approached me to hit one of them good not miss, just a good shot, I hit the kid good he stumbled to the ground and some adult run not knowing what was going on while the other kid run away. The men asked the kid I hit are you OK? and asked me why I hit the kid with my bag not knowing I had a rock in it. I told him they were bullying me for the past 3 months and that I was not going to let them get away with it, I was 10 years old at that time. Today I am 57 and I have protected my kids at school from bulling.

Last edited:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
We can work together to educate angry people to Chile out and be considerate to their fellow man. On the door step of the 21st century it is sad to see how a part of humanity are living a life of anger, no foreseen meaning, lost virtues with complete disregard for humanity.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I'm sorry Socrates, while I agree with you that bullying is wrong, your view that bullies have a disregard for humanity is a bit, well, naive. Humanity hasn't made it this far without a mix of personalities and viewpoints. The bullies have served their purpose in this world, and will continue to serve purposes in the future. They're as natural to the makeup of a society as you and I are.

harleyhunny

Time Out
Feb 25, 2008
International
Are you wearing pink to day?
Lets define the characteristics of a bully,
A: READY TO START OR ENGAGE INTO AN ARGUMENT
Reason for this behavior:
He or she were mentally abused and angered at very young age as little as the age of 2 years old.
B: He or she are mentally scared by parents who would in front of them they start fist fighting with neighbors, with other motorists, and in general bad uncivilized behavior to wards other people.

In many cases young toddlers to young adults are physically beaten by mean parents who are on a mission to create their own brand of raging idiots so no one would screw around with them.

This culture of parenting my kid is tougher than your kid is stupid business, it has hit many innocent families while they had to relocate schools in order to get away from small minded idiot bully's , cowered at best. I wear pink to day in protest and today the bully is my fellow man who needs mental help.

This problem is a problem in the hands of school boards around the country, the schools have an obligation to provide programs that would require parents with problem kids to attend special classes in an effort to help the parents understand what is going on at school when their son or daughter is constantly threatening other kids.

The corrective measure is to insure that no parent would say my kid is a good kid when his or her kid are nothing but a waist of time looking both the kids report card as well the number of times complaints were placed against their kid.

As a young boy I was bullied for about 3 months in my early school years, one day on the way home I new I was going to be bothered by these two other boys bigger than me, what I did was, I put a rock in my bag before I got to that point of my route on the way home, took position when they approached me to hit one of them good not miss, just a good shot, I hit the kid good he stumbled to the ground and some adult run not knowing what was going on while the other kid run away. The men asked the kid I hit are you OK? and asked me why I hit the kid with my bag not knowing I had a rock in it. I told him they were bullying me for the past 3 months and that I was not going to let them get away with it, I was 10 years old at that time. Today I am 57 and I have protected my kids at school from bulling.
Now we are categorizing. Not all bullies come from abusive or loud homes. I have read that many come from very good homes, parents work, don't fight, not poor. I will have to say I will go with this theory too, as they come from both.
If you are being bullied, to run to others to help, or fink, it will be worse for you. Stand your ground and fight back, gaurantee they won't be back the next day. Worked for us, and worked for my kids.
I wear pink when I want to, and it is not the season for this color right now, Not spring yet, it would be like wearing white after labor day. I am also not going to wear it today because of what it symbolizes, I believe one has to learn to stand on their own, or they will not do to well in life, or in an aggressive situation, does one no good, to be a wimp, or expect others to do their fighting for them. I have no truck for those that cannot fight their own battles, with the exception of persons with a handicap. Hell my step son has one arm, and never allowed himself to be bullied, he just showed the other kids he could do what they could, and most times one armed, better. He has a son who has no use of his left side, and nothing stops that little boy either. Certainly not a bully.:cool:

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
Now we are categorizing. Not all bullies come from abusive or loud homes. I have read that many come from very good homes, parents work, don't fight, not poor. I will have to say I will go with this theory too, as they come from both.
If you are being bullied, to run to others to help, or fink, it will be worse for you. Stand your ground and fight back, gaurantee they won't be back the next day. Worked for us, and worked for my kids.
I wear pink when I want to, and it is not the season for this color right now, Not spring yet, it would be like wearing white after labor day. I am also not going to wear it today because of what it symbolizes, I believe one has to learn to stand on their own, or they will not do to well in life, or in an aggressive situation, does one no good, to be a wimp, or expect others to do their fighting for them. I have no truck for those that cannot fight their own battles, with the exception of persons with a handicap. Hell my step son has one arm, and never allowed himself to be bullied, he just showed the other kids he could do what they could, and most times one armed, better. He has a son who has no use of his left side, and nothing stops that little boy either. Certainly not a bully.:cool:
I don't think the purpose of wearing pink is to have someone fight ones battles, but to bring awareness, which brings dicussion, which allows kids/parents and other to communicate about their trials....fighting your OWN battles isn't always the best way to go...just ask Rena Virks parents!!! While she was trying to learn how to "stand on her own" she was murdered!!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I don't think the purpose of wearing pink is to have someone fight ones battles, but to bring awareness, which brings dicussion, which allows kids/parents and other to communicate about their trials....fighting your OWN battles isn't always the best way to go...just ask Rena Virks parents!!! While she was trying to learn how to "stand on her own" she was murdered!!

Plus, wearing pink IS taking a stand and voicing an opinion. It's not exactly a wussy maneuver for a person to make a statement like that. People need to see that in their schools and communities there are entire groups of people who demand a certain amount of personal control and respect from them. It never hurts for us to be reminded that we live within a community, not as isolated individuals.

lone wolf

Grossly Underrated
Nov 25, 2006
In the bush near Sudbury
I like the story how it came to be ... something about a gay who was beaten for wearing pink. On the next pride day, the whole school wore pink (including some rather large individuals) and the toughs had no one to beat on for wearing the colour.

Most time, the bully is crying for help. Too bad that crappy attitude also means they're likely to bite the friendly hand offered out.

Woof!

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
I'm sorry Socrates, while I agree with you that bullying is wrong, your view that bullies have a disregard for humanity is a bit, well, naive. Humanity hasn't made it this far without a mix of personalities and viewpoints. The bullies have served their purpose in this world, and will continue to serve purposes in the future. They're as natural to the makeup of a society as you and I are.

Karrie, all you have to do is go to some east end schools and look in the lockers of some of these kids, every 4 months one of this east end schools are recording a death of a student after hours on the school ground. In fact the lockers are never checked for weapons by the school ever. And yes bulling attitude is a sign of disrespect toward other fellow human beings. Nothing naive here.

harleyhunny

Time Out
Feb 25, 2008
International

Personally "what if" scenarios bug the ass of me. Secondly that is your opinion.
I think one should learn how to handle all life has to give them, even bullying. I also do not think these groups or banning together like a pack of wolves, can give you skills in order to do so either. I also do not do the group therapy thingy on any counts. You will never learn to stand on your own if you don't. This is what we brace our kids for, to be able to handle life of their own, instead of just expecting them to learn on their own, we don't just throw them out to the wolves, we prepare them for all what life has to offer. People who live in a bubble will have it burst one day, and then they are ill equiped to handle it, therefore only making the so called experts happy, pshychiatrists, etc.
And if you were bullied when you were younger, get over it, life goes on.;-)

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
Personally "what if" scenarios bug the ass of me. Secondly that is your opinion.
I think one should learn how to handle all life has to give them, even bullying. I also do not think these groups or banning together like a pack of wolves, can give you skills in order to do so either. I also do not do the group therapy thingy on any counts. You will never learn to stand on your own if you don't. This is what we brace our kids for, to be able to handle life of their own, instead of just expecting them to learn on their own, we don't just throw them out to the wolves, we prepare them for all what life has to offer. People who live in a bubble will have it burst one day, and then they are ill equiped to handle it, therefore only making the so called experts happy, pshychiatrists, etc.

harleyhunny, it ok with the stand up on your two feet scenario, when a kid has his or her lunch taken from them by the idiot bully, when they have their new runners taken away by the idiot bully, when the bully tells a young girl like Rena Verk to move out of town or she will die. That is what makes school a horrible place for bullied kids. While the school board is not able to set the stage.

dirtylinder

get dirty
Apr 24, 2007
vancouver island
Firstly: What IF? IT IS! This is reality, perhaps you're lucky enough that it's not your kid being threatened, but other peoples children are.
Secondly, I never said it wasn't my opinion...what is your point?
Thirdly: Learning how to stand on your own is one thing, but sometimes we need a little help.. My family "braced" me for circumtances, this included(s) asking for help when you need(ed) it. It's a good way to help protect yourself...smart eh!
Forthly: No Bubble here, I am totally prepared for the world I share, even though, it includes sharing it with bullies.
Fifth and foremost: I am over it, I have helped others who have been and/or are bullied, without my experience, I may not have been able to help. I know how it feels and I'd like to do my part at minimizing the frequency of such a negative thing.
PS: Banning together like a pack of wolves seems to work quite well for the criminals and "gangs", why shouldn't it work for us good people?:iroc:

Socrates the Greek

I Remember them....
Apr 15, 2006
It is widely believed that in the human culture, humanity dealing with the aspect of a person being bullyed it makes a person strong and the attacker is geting his frastraction out. Nonsense, in the wild we see that some animals became extinct through time, which confirms an evolutionary process, similarly same with the human interactive mechanism we humans can evolve to the next level where we see no real value in blowing a fellow human beings head off so we can call the savage in some angry people a hero. Humanety is lost on this subject.

Last edited: