Vancouver Attacked by Right wing Baptists

bluecollarguy

Jul 9, 2007
New Westminster B.C.
Really What.
So what if they are stomping on us, It really doesn't matter who you are or what you believe in there will always be someone to criticize for what your doing or your beliefs.
Its a fact of life. Let them stomp all they want.
As long as you are true to yourself that's all that matters.
Just a Thought.

Niflmir

A modern nomad
Dec 18, 2006
Leiden, the Netherlands
Remember when we were young and it was considered an appropriate response to stick your tongue out and make that weird "Pfftpplllllfffttt" sound? I think that still may be appropriate for the author of that ridiculous piece, since clearly rationality is out the window.

Curiosity

Senate Member
Jul 30, 2005
California
Oh my oh my where are the lions when we need em???

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
That's funny.... to hear you tell it in your other post, Sodom and Gomorrah in BC, it's a bunch of people from Vancouver who attacked the Right wing baptists, not the other way around.

What that blogspot is doing now isn't an attack, it's a retalliation... one you probably could have seen coming when you guys started swarming their site.

Colpy

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 5, 2005
Saint John, N.B.
This stuff can't be serious....I mean, I was raised by right-wing backwoods Baptists, my Daddy was a deacon and all, you know "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition"...........but I gotta tell you, a finer group of people, more honest, more generous, and YES, more tolerant would be hard to find on the face of this earth.

This is like some kind of bad joke.......

Karlin

Council Member
Jun 27, 2004
religion poisens everything

I went to the link - it says:
"The authors have deleted this blog. The content is no longer available."

Hmmmm. Now I wonder, but not much - no doubt it was the work of "religious people". Violence is so often the work of religious people - historically, all around the world.

Thank god for drug gangs, or religion would be the only cause of violence.

But wait!! - prohibition of drugs is where the violence comes from in the drug trade, and prohibition is the work of religious people in government!!

I am reading the book called "God in Not great" by Hitchens, and it is a good read for finding out that the root cause of MOST of the violence in the world is religion, to say nothing of the cause of sexual predators and other barbaric practises.

ETC:
As for the title "athiest", I don't like it, I am more like a "religious intolerant", or "a person wants to eradicate all religion", more than I am "not a believer in god", but that applies too. "Humanist" might be a good term for me. Being an athiest surely does not indicate that I am immoral though, quite the opposite.

So, stone me to death now?

YoungJoonKim

Electoral Member
Aug 19, 2007
But wait!! - prohibition of drugs is where the violence comes from in the drug trade, and prohibition is the work of religious people in government!!
I wonder if you are saying we should allow drugs the public...
And please, don't you gonna do? burn my church? [laughs out loud]
Just kidding..[not really but just to be fair hehe]

Northboy

Electoral Member
Really What.
So what if they are stomping on us, It really doesn't matter who you are or what you believe in there will always be someone to criticize for what your doing or your beliefs.
Its a fact of life. Let them stomp all they want.
As long as you are true to yourself that's all that matters.
Just a Thought.

Good Thought..

The debate among those of Faith in one God is like they are arguing over the colour of drapes in a public building....