Help Required

MattUK

Electoral Member
Aug 11, 2006
UK
Good morning.

I am hoping that some of you may be able to help me. I am moving to Canada next year, hopefully about January time, and moving to Kelowna or somewhere in that area. I intend to be a life insurance agent, and will be selling all around BC.

One thing that I do need to do, and hopefully thats where some of you will be able to help me, is a small amount of market research about people and their life/health insurance and investment needs in BC. There are literally about 20 easy questions that I would need answered, and it can all be done in your own time if you are willing to help me. And anything is greatly appreciated!

If you feel you would like to help and answer the few questions for me, could you please e-mail me - <SNIP: NO EMAIL ADDRESSES ALLOWED> - and I will forward you the questions. It should literally take about 5 minutes of your time.

I hope you all have a good day, and an even better weekend! I thank you all in advance for any help I receive.

Kind regards

Matthew Wilson
UK.

Moderator Note: Please post your questions here and we might be able to answer them. That's the point of a forum.

MattUK

Electoral Member
Aug 11, 2006
UK
Moderator - Sorry - I did not realise that e-mail addresses were not allowed. Also, I did not feel that people would want to postm what to them could be very personal things on a public forum that can be accessed by literally anyone worldwide, thats why I was offering it it privately. I do not think that its anything sensitive, but some people may, and I was simply taking that into consideration.

If you like, I can forward you the questions, and maybe you can see whether you think they can be posted?