Vancouver Cam

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Man, Twila - I don't have a lot of use for greater Damn-couver, but I will admit that is one HECK of a shot!
As my wife, who grew up there same as me, said - "If you could only divorce yourself from all the rest of the crap there..."

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Still waiting for one of you to go down there and give us all a wave .A friend of mine went down and held a sign up in front of the Coquihalla cam and phoned us all .It was cool 8)

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
mrmom2 said:
Still waiting for one of you to go down there and give us all a wave .A friend of mine went down and held a sign up in front of the Coquihalla cam and phoned us all .It was cool 8)

A "moon" would have been better..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ten Packs

Council Member
Nov 21, 2004
Kamloops BC
Me, too..... I know the guy that owns the Resort, plus the Thompson Hotel in town, as well as several "cabins" around the lake - stayed at one "cabin" once, on his dime - Nicer than any house I ever owned.

:roll:

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Yep know it well i could tell you some storys about that provincial campground 8O I miss the old ski mountain there it was fun when I was a kid .They've got great crosscountry trails there if your into that :wink:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
I love it up there. good
and good ice
I do too remember that ski hill. Hopefully next May I can get up there and rent a cabin.

neocon-hunter

Time Out
Sep 27, 2005
Cloverdale, BC
Lots of other good lakes and sledding trails around their too. Wallaper is good for lots of 10 inch bows (summer and winter) and stake is good for snowmobiling and cross country.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
This topic should be in the BC folder, dontcha think?

Beautiful shots these cams are taking, especially with all the trees starting to turn colors. My daughter and I were admiring a huge beautiful maple in red yesterday. It was goregous.