Horseback Riding

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
I want to know if there's a place in Victoria where you can like rent out a horse to ride along the beaches. It's hard to explain what I want, but if any of you have an idea, please respond! Make it as detailed as you possibly can, svp?

NickFun

Electoral Member
It sounds like you want to mount a steed and go galloping down the beach with your favorite guy in his horse beside you as you both watch the sunset over the ocean. Then he picks you off your horse and you both get naked and collapse into the foamy water...never mind. I don't know any place that does this.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
Hockeybabe, there is NO place in Victoria that will allow you to "take" their horses without a guide. So no rollinig naked in the surf for you. lol

However, this is a list of places which do trails rides (Assuming by Victoria you mean Victoria BC.

local trail rides

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
yeah I know...I'll have to think of something else...maybe borrow a friend's horses...lol and trail rides means no beach, right? and no it's not with my bf lol it's for another novel. I rarely finish them. I start it, I get bored and start another! one of them is bound to keep my interest until I have a good three hundred pages. One has 285! ;) I'm working on it. It takes place in Montréal.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
and no it's not with my bf lol it's for another novel. I rarely finish them. I start it, I get bored and start another! one of them is bound to keep my interest until I have a good three hundred pages. One has 285!

This is the true sign of a writer. Now all you have to work on is sitting in the darkest corner of the bar in the middle of the afternoon. Also you must memorise the phrases, "Deadline? What deadline?" and, "Edit my work again and I'll castrate you with a piece of shale." :wink:

The only riding stable that I've ever heard of that would let people out alone with the horses was the one beside Upper Canada Village in Ontario, and I think that's because they knew us.

HockeyBabe

Electoral Member
Oct 13, 2004
Seattle
aww I had a feeling that would be the case... :cry: but it's ok...I'm gonna go with the idea of borrowing from a friend... ;)