Search for the Best Dentist in B.C goes on!

edgerunner

Electoral Member
Sep 28, 2004
Seattle
Greetings,
Zen and I are searching for a great dentist in the greater Vancouver B.C. area to do some extensive work on our teeth. We care most about the practitioner's gentle manner, honest evaluation and budget sensetivity. Any suggestiond would be extremely appreciated. Please reply to this post, or e-mail us at edgerunner@thevortex.com.
Thank You and keep Smiling,
Edgerunner

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Edge, my dentist, Dr. Heung is really super. But he is outside of the Vancouver area and he works Thursday nights and Saturdays for the working public's convenience.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: Search for the Best D

Come to Winnipeg and I'll fix you up with Perry. He pulled most of my teeth and never hurt me too badly even when my mouth wouldn't freeze. It's about time Zen bought me some beer anyway....

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
I know lots of dentists in Winnipeg Rev.Its a little further than we can go at this time. We just thought as we're go to drop a huge sum on fixing out teeth. we might at least get a little trip out of it. If it works out costing the same, why not?

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
Aw Rev, I'll let edgerunner by me a beer and I'll drink it for you. I like it way better than you plan. But you can do the burping and peeing if that makes you feel better.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Ah...but this would be American beer, probably Dead Guy ale or Mississipi Mud. Non returnable, except in Oregon, well except for the Mississippi Mud....and the bottles are so cool you won't want to return them anyway. Thanks for the tip bevvyd, edge & I are looking into it.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Moose Drool, you're making me think of Moose Drool. I think it is a Seattle brew, isn't it? It is a mighty fine beer, not to mention the best name going. Come to think of it, it'd make a pretty fine forum name too. "Hi. I'm new. My name is Moose Drool."

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
Yup... Moose Drool is made up here. Right now I'm sucking back a Rainier. Light and refreshing. Dont want to be to hungover for work tomorrow... hey Rev, maybe what we should do is become distributers. You send down some Great Westerns, Two Rivers & Rickards(sp) Red, micro brews and I'll send some of the areas finest up to you. It could be very lucrative.

edgerunner

Electoral Member
Sep 28, 2004
Seattle
Beer, beer.beer, beer, beer,
What happened to the Dentist question? And don't tell me that all that beer will make your teeth float so that there won't be any more worries. I want to keep my teeth, but not in my back pocket, please.
P.S. xxxoxxxox to Rev. We can also be distributors for those lovely maple cookies that there is only a crude imitation of available down here. What about Wet Weasle Beer and Flying Cow? Wait, thats Zen with the Wet Weasle. Eh eh ehh!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg

Your teeth are actually much easier to look after once they pull them out, Edge. Also, it allows you to drink an ice-cold beer without it hurting. You do have to put your teeth in before you can hold a pipe in your mouth though...it's a bit of a trade off.

The next time you guys come to Winnipeg you have to drive. I never get to taste these strange microbrews Zen is always talking about.

I don't think the import/export thing will work for us, Zen. I know how you and me are and we'd drink it all well before it made it to the store shelves.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Look, it has to be said and this crazy-assed mixed-up thread of dentists, beer and maple cookies seems as good a spot to say it as any: zenfisher, you have - without exception - the best signature I've ever read.

The maple cookies are better up here because we have free-range grain-fed maples. Makes a difference, believe me.

zenfisher

House Member
Sep 12, 2004
Seattle
This is a lounge so there should be beer.

Thanks Haggis, its from a movie the Rev made me waych a long time ago. I was to hungover to remember the name of it. Maybe the Rev remembers....

I don't care if we make a profit Rev ...just as long as we get to drink for free.

Yes Edge and Haggis are right, we should be discussing dentist in Vancouver or Victoria....

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Hey, I'm not the one who thinks we should be discussing dentists... not only no but hell no. I think we should go out of our way not to discuss dentists, it makes my teeth ache. I think it would be a far wiser thing, in fact, to discuss optiumum dentist avoidance maneuvers.

cdn_bc_ca

Electoral Member
May 5, 2005
Vancouver
edgerunner said:
Greetings,
Zen and I are searching for a great dentist in the greater Vancouver B.C. area to do some extensive work on our teeth. We care most about the practitioner's gentle manner, honest evaluation and budget sensetivity. Any suggestiond would be extremely appreciated. Please reply to this post, or e-mail us at edgerunner@thevortex.com.
Thank You and keep Smiling,
Edgerunner

If you ever get around to visiting a dentist here in BC, check out his tools (hey! I meant the dentist tools :roll:) If they look like they haven't been cleaned since the last patient, get the hell outta there! I'm talking about that multipurpose metal tool that's powered by compressed air that drills and cleans depending on the attachment you put on the end of it. It's not enough to just to switch to a clean attachment, the dentist needs to clean the tool after every patient as well because part of that tool ends up in your mouth too.

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Unlikely a dentist would ever miss the all-important step of sterilizing the hand piece. It goes through a sterilizer and lubricator after every patient.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Edge. You still looking for a dentist?

I've had no complaints with my dentist. She's in Richmond. Her name is Dr. Yolanda Delecka. I have no idea about her pricing (company has always paid) but I do no that her and her staff are the nices people I've ever met.....