persons unknown

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
i just thought id post this in case anyone is interested.

persons unknown

persons unknown

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
Looks like it might be interesting but the words kept breaking up so I really didn't know what they were saying beyond assumptions from the pictures and their looks at each other.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Looks like it might be interesting but the words kept breaking up so I really didn't know what they were saying beyond assumptions from the pictures and their looks at each other.
that's odd. i just played the video. i didn't notice any audio problems.:-?

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
As odd as it may seem - I just tried playing it again and for some reason, this time the audio is fine. I have no idea what was happening earlier. I did not watch all of it a second time but what I did watch was perfectly clear.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
As odd as it may seem - I just tried playing it again and for some reason, this time the audio is fine. I have no idea what was happening earlier. I did not watch all of it a second time but what I did watch was perfectly clear.
i'm glad you were able to get the video to work.:smile::cool:

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
did i miss an episode? i saw footage in the recap that i don't recall seeing in the previous episode. the disjointed footage in the episodes made it confusing. eg. one second they were in the hotel, the next second they were on a freighter. it will be interesting to see if there will be a season 2.
:-?