CBC dropping the ball

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
Ok, CBC recently announced the renewal of the TV Show Being Erica for a 3rd season, yet they have not announced a release date for the 2nd season!

where is this information? Why has CBC not given out any sort of information regarding the release date of the 2nd Season?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Perhaps because the second season started back in Sept and is already over? Maybe?

FiveParadox

Governor General
Dec 20, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Re: CBC "Dropping the Ball"

The second season started on 22 September of last year, and ran for twelve episodes (the reduced episode count was due to budget cuts at the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation). It seems like you’re grasping at straws to discredit the corporation when it is you who isn’t paying the slightest bit of attention, cflisthebest.

Chiliagon

Prime Minister
May 16, 2010
Spruce Grove, Alberta
ok some of you really need to keep your comments to yourself.
I am well aware that the 2nd season was cut shorter because of budget issues, I watched it guys. sheesh.

it's actually a good show and is quite popular despite your ignorant comments.

The 2nd season is already on DVD and is out June 3rd in Region 4.. this is why I am questioning CBC and their inept ability.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
ok some of you really need to keep your comments to yourself.
I am well aware that the 2nd season was cut shorter because of budget issues, I watched it guys. sheesh.

it's actually a good show and is quite popular despite your ignorant comments.

The 2nd season is already on DVD and is out June 3rd in Region 4.. this is why I am questioning CBC and their inept ability.

I don't follow what your gripe is. They announced when the show statred, they announced dvd sales... what part of season 2 are you mad about?

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
Ok, CBC recently announced the renewal of the TV Show Being Erica for a 3rd season, yet they have not announced a release date for the 2nd season!

where is this information? Why has CBC not given out any sort of information regarding the release date of the 2nd Season?

Why should they have to announce a release date for the 2nd season if it is already over and out in DVD on June 3?
It looks like season 3 is on Tuesdays at 9, Pacific time. I guess you have to look at your tv guide to see what date it starts.