Play for Nature

selin
Nature is our common heritance and our children's as well...

there is a huge and lovely movement for Nature ...and a video prepared by greenpeace supporters with the slogan " Play For Nature".
a song"Doğa İçin Çal-Uzun İnce Bir Yoldayım" sang by the citizens all over the Turkey.

click the adress;

Do?a ?çin Çal-Uzun ?nce Bir Yolday?m | Klip izle | Müzik Dinle | 2010 Klipleri | Bedava müzik dinle | En yeni ?ark?lar?n? dinle | Bedava müzik klipleri | Video izle | ?ark? Sözleri

Cliffy
Thank you for that, Selin. Very well done. Wish I could understand the words but the sentiment comes through loud and clear. You have a lot of very talented musicians over there. Blessings.

selin
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Thank you for that, Selin. Very well done. Wish I could understand the words but the sentiment comes through loud and clear. You have a lot of very talented musicians over there. Blessings.

i am happy that you like it. that kind of organisation and the way of expressing their ideas moved me a lot. there are also some foreigns singing for Nature in that group (from Greece and U.S.A)

i hope it will work for saving the Nature...

Cliffy
Quote: Originally Posted by selinView Post

i am happy that you like it. that kind of organisation and the way of expressing their ideas moved me a lot. there are also some foreigns singing for Nature in that group (from Greece and U.S.A)

i hope it will work for saving the Nature...

Here we call her Mother Nature. She always strives for balance. Humans are the only critters that are out of balance with Mother. I see what is happening today as Mother trying to discipline her children, to bring this back into balance. As long as we think we are separate from the rest of the life forms that share this sphere, we will doom ourselves. God may have created the galaxies, but it is from Mother that life springs on this planet and if we abuse our privilege, we may face dire consequences. Nature is much more than something to admire. It is integral to our well being. We were put here to be stewards of the Earth and we are not doing a very good job of it.

selin
Quote: Originally Posted by CliffyView Post

Here we call her Mother Nature. She always strives for balance. Humans are the only critters that are out of balance with Mother. I see what is happening today as Mother trying to discipline her children, to bring this back into balance. As long as we think we are separate from the rest of the life forms that share this sphere, we will doom ourselves. God may have created the galaxies, but it is from Mother that life springs on this planet and if we abuse our privilege, we may face dire consequences. Nature is much more than something to admire. It is integral to our well being. We were put here to be stewards of the Earth and we are not doing a very good job of it.

you are absolutely right. Mother Nature can live without us but we cannot survive without her.

AnnaG
That is so cool, Selin. Thanks for posting it.

I didn't understand a word of the lyrics, but the music was great.

Bar Sinister
Great and peaceful melody. And I especially liked the beautiful people of Turkey.

bill barilko
I've volunteered for nature conservation concerns for decades-the simple truth is that few people care about the natural world.

Living in what was formerly a paradise (BC) I've seen everything turned into a hollow shell and people don't want to hear about it.

Most people have Money as their God and if Salmon, Bears, Trees are destroyed it means nothing to most people.

People now vote for politicians who promise them more and money and if they sell their children's patrimony so be it.

I'm glad I won't be around to see the future.

Cliffy
That is too bad Bill. I have no faith in humans to change their downhill roll, but I do have faith that the Earth will prevail, that life is an unstoppable force and will find a way, with or without us.

hermite
That was lovely, Selin.

Thanks for sharing.

selin
Some Turkish Folksongs were rearranged and prepared for public awareness of "Nature" by talented voluntary people, coming together and sharing the singing ,from different cities of Turkey...

enjoy it

YouTube - Doa in al 3 Gesi Balaremberimde Gl Oyaayelinden teye

selin
+1
#12  Top Rated Post

DO