Is Hayden Penettiere a freak?

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Look, just because she can regrow limbs and take a bullet to the head without missing a beat, doesn't make her a freak.

Stop judging, yo.

dirtdiggr

Jan 18, 2010
No I'm serious here. She's got some kind of big cocaine problem, date older men only, play with other chicks, and likes to be spanked. Hard!:lol:

Canaduh

Derailing Threads
Mar 7, 2008
Southwest WA
Don't see how people can find her attractive. She has a massive head, every time I see her I think of one of those bobble head toys.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
No I'm serious here. She's got some kind of big cocaine problem, date older men only, play with other chicks, and likes to be spanked. Hard!:lol:

Oh I'm sure... I just don't really give a hoot. I tend to not care about celeb gossip. She can freebase kittens for all I care. She's just an actor.

dirtdiggr

Jan 18, 2010
perverseintellect.blogspot.com/2010/01/good-credit-how-it-works-what-they.html

not sure if the link worked

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
No one can be summed up by what you see on the outside, least of all actors and actresses who make good money by putting a particular face forward to the public.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
No one can be summed up by what you see on the outside, least of all actors and actresses who make good money by putting a particular face forward to the public.
true.:smile:
you can't judge a book by its cover.
however, i'll never complain about seeing too much cheese cake on tv.;-):lol:

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun

found this in your link

lol, must suck having your every move watched all the time

AnnaG

Hall of Fame Member
Jul 5, 2009
:roll:

Is it that freaky for a girl to be attracted to other girls. Or a girl to women? Or to like older men? I don't think some celeb being addicted to coke is even that freaky. But then freaky to me might be a girl tribbing with a female tapir while high on ecstacy or something. :D