jambo101

Electoral Member
Sep 18, 2009
Montreal

I've been using this avatar on another forum for some time now and picked it because it was the first one i found that met the size criteria for that particular forum,i call it the warrior sprite but have no idea of its origins and assume its from a video game,any gamers out there can fill me in on what or who this character is or where it came from?
thanks

Liberalman

Senate Member
Mar 18, 2007
Toronto

I use this avatar to remind me that this was a true Canadian who cared for all Canadians unlike the government we have that picks and chooses who they are going to support.

A government who don’t care about visible minorities.

A government who don’t care about Canadian citizenship rights.

The avatar that I use loved all Canadians not just a few

hermite

Not so newbie now
Nov 21, 2007
950 Snowupthearse Rd. Can
Just tried to take a little trip in the wayback machine, but I'm not sure how functional that is any more. BUT....

Back in the nineties, there was an animated story about a Japanese (Chinese?) boy and his adventures. It was one of the very first animations on the internet and it took forever to load. But it was gorgeous and your avatar reminded me of that character. I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called and I can't find anything by Googling. Perhaps later I'll go, "Oh yeah!" but right now that's all I got. Maybe that will help you in your search.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
I've always thought that Canadians don't show the flag enough. We have a lot to be proud of. That's my story and I'm stick'n to it..

Kakato

Time Out
Jun 10, 2009
Alberta/N.W.T./Sask/B.C

I use this avatar to remind me that this was a true Canadian who cared for all Canadians unlike the government we have that picks and chooses who they are going to support.

A government who don’t care about visible minorities.

A government who don’t care about Canadian citizenship rights.

The avatar that I use loved all Canadians not just a few

I still remember him giving us the finger.