jambo101
(external - login to view)
I've been using this avatar on another forum for some time now and picked it because it was the first one i found that met the size criteria for that particular forum,i call it the warrior sprite but have no idea of its origins and assume its from a video game,any gamers out there can fill me in on what or who this character is or where it came from?
thanks

Liberalman

I use this avatar to remind me that this was a true Canadian who cared for all Canadians unlike the government we have that picks and chooses who they are going to support.

A government who don’t care about visible minorities.

A government who don’t care about Canadian citizenship rights.

The avatar that I use loved all Canadians not just a few

jambo101
Great avatar you have there liberalman but doesnt help on my search for info on my avatar.

hermite
Just tried to take a little trip in the wayback machine, but I'm not sure how functional that is any more. BUT....

Back in the nineties, there was an animated story about a Japanese (Chinese?) boy and his adventures. It was one of the very first animations on the internet and it took forever to load. But it was gorgeous and your avatar reminded me of that character. I cannot for the life of me remember what it was called and I can't find anything by Googling. Perhaps later I'll go, "Oh yeah!" but right now that's all I got. Maybe that will help you in your search.

hermite
Woo hoo, I found it! Ninjai: The Little Ninja - Home Page (external - login to view)

I can't believe it's still out there. And still not finished. But it's still gorgeous. And it still takes forever to load. But it's not the same character. Close, but not.

Oh well. You might want to watch it anyway. It's very cool.

#juan
I've always thought that Canadians don't show the flag enough. We have a lot to be proud of. That's my story and I'm stick'n to it..

Kakato
Quote: Originally Posted by LiberalmanView Post

I use this avatar to remind me that this was a true Canadian who cared for all Canadians unlike the government we have that picks and chooses who they are going to support.

A government who donít care about visible minorities.

A government who donít care about Canadian citizenship rights.

The avatar that I use loved all Canadians not just a few

I still remember him giving us the finger.

lone wolf
"If it's work you want, my heart doesn't bleed for you"
"Fuddle-duddle"

Kakato
My x's first job was making busts of his head that were on a plaque,he had a big screw through his head and they sold them as screwdough's.

Liberalman
Quote: Originally Posted by KakatoView Post

Compared to the Conservative shaft?

Goober
Quote: Originally Posted by LiberalmanView Post

Compared to the Conservative shaft?

Or the Liberal Richard up the proverbial ***.

jambo101
xellent hunting hermite Thanks

AnnaG
Quote: Originally Posted by KakatoView Post

And giving us a nice boost in the national debt department.